How scripts can improve popular websites
User scripts can add features to your favourite websites, remove unwanted content and do much more besides. Darien Graham-Smith shows how it’s done.
By Darien Graham-Smith, 29 Jan 2013 at 09:17
Wrongful Death lawsuit follows cyclists death
Written by Super User on 06 October 2012. Posted in Legal News
The widow of South Florida cyclist Aaron Cohen, who was killed in a hit and run crash on the Rickenbacker Causeway, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the man accused of killing her husband.
Attorney Lewis “Mike” Eidson” filed the lawsuit against defendants Michele Traverso and his father Juan Manuel Traverso, who owned the car Michele was driving at the time of the crash.
The younger Traverso is in jail awaiting a July 9th trial date.
By you36925814 on 7 Mar 2013
- Five smartwatch features we’ll see by 2015
- How to wipe an Android phone or tablet
- iPad Air 2 vs Nexus 9: Apple and Google's latest high-end tablets compared
- Five things that are actually new in the iPad Air 2
- Bendgate, Antennagate, and why Apple doesn’t care about bad news
- iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 release date, specs and UK price rumours
- Office Online vs Google Docs: which free online office suite is best?
- iPhone 6 Plus vs iPhone 6 design comparison
- How to speed up an Android smartphone
- Nexus 6 release date, specs, UK price and leaked images
- Google Glass: mugger bait, pub problem and other lessons learned from two dangerous weeks
- Twitter, please don't fiddle with my feed
- How Satya Nadella can get some pay-raise karma
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold