How scripts can improve popular websites
User scripts can add features to your favourite websites, remove unwanted content and do much more besides. Darien Graham-Smith shows how it’s done.
By Darien Graham-Smith, 29 Jan 2013 at 09:17
Wrongful Death lawsuit follows cyclists death
Written by Super User on 06 October 2012. Posted in Legal News
The widow of South Florida cyclist Aaron Cohen, who was killed in a hit and run crash on the Rickenbacker Causeway, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the man accused of killing her husband.
Attorney Lewis “Mike” Eidson” filed the lawsuit against defendants Michele Traverso and his father Juan Manuel Traverso, who owned the car Michele was driving at the time of the crash.
The younger Traverso is in jail awaiting a July 9th trial date.
By you36925814 on 7 Mar 2013
- Best tablet PCs to buy in 2013
- Closer to reality: photorealism in computer graphics
- Windows 8.1: Top 10 advanced features
- Securing the Internet of Things
- Internet of Things: five unlikely hacking risks
- Life behind the wall: censorship in China
- 42 best Android apps
- 3D museums that never close
- 29 best Windows 8.1 apps
- Bring an old PC up to speed
- Play it again: Berlin's Computer Game Museum
- Switching from iPhone to Android: what I miss, what I don't
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka