How scripts can improve popular websites
User scripts can add features to your favourite websites, remove unwanted content and do much more besides. Darien Graham-Smith shows how it’s done.
By Darien Graham-Smith, 29 Jan 2013 at 09:17
Wrongful Death lawsuit follows cyclists death
Written by Super User on 06 October 2012. Posted in Legal News
The widow of South Florida cyclist Aaron Cohen, who was killed in a hit and run crash on the Rickenbacker Causeway, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the man accused of killing her husband.
Attorney Lewis “Mike” Eidson” filed the lawsuit against defendants Michele Traverso and his father Juan Manuel Traverso, who owned the car Michele was driving at the time of the crash.
The younger Traverso is in jail awaiting a July 9th trial date.
By you36925814 on 7 Mar 2013
- The 7 best Chromebooks of 2014
- iPhone 6 vs Galaxy S5: is the Apple or Samsung flagship smartphone right for you?
- How to install iOS 8 without deleting apps and data
- The best smartwatches of 2014: what's the best smartwatch?
- Nexus 6 (X or Shamu) release date, price and specs rumour roundup
- Best of IDF: top tech and memorable moments from Intel's tech show
- How Apple Pay works and how to use it on your iPhone 6 or Apple Watch
- Tech of the future... and the British boffins building it
- Abuse magnets: the people behind corporate Twitter accounts
- Putting people at the centre of software design
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums