How scripts can improve popular websites
User scripts can add features to your favourite websites, remove unwanted content and do much more besides. Darien Graham-Smith shows how it’s done.
By Darien Graham-Smith, 29 Jan 2013 at 09:17
Wrongful Death lawsuit follows cyclists death
Written by Super User on 06 October 2012. Posted in Legal News
The widow of South Florida cyclist Aaron Cohen, who was killed in a hit and run crash on the Rickenbacker Causeway, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the man accused of killing her husband.
Attorney Lewis “Mike” Eidson” filed the lawsuit against defendants Michele Traverso and his father Juan Manuel Traverso, who owned the car Michele was driving at the time of the crash.
The younger Traverso is in jail awaiting a July 9th trial date.
By you36925814 on 7 Mar 2013
- Data recovery: inside the clean room
- Best tablet PCs to buy in 2014
- How much RAM do you really need?
- News of the weird: the strangest ever tech stories
- Five hyped technologies: disruptive or not?
- Piracy's dying: why we're all going straight
- Office: should you buy it, rent it - or dump it?
- Make the most of your mobile data
- Old-school internet scams: five that just won't die
- Bitcoin believers not worried by Mt. Gox disarray
- Windows 8.1 Update: an abject surrender
- The insane economics of Sky Now TV
- No such thing as a free app... so pay up if you want quality
- Time to outlaw crapware-laden installers
- Windows Phone 8.1 video: hands-on
- Office for iPad: key information
- Why every PC buyer owes Richard Durkin a debt of gratitude
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: 2014's big-hitters compared
- Windows XP end of life: key information
- Cut out the broadband jargon? What jargon?