Write your own Raspberry Pi game
Step 07 — FishNow click again to “Choose new sprite from file” and select a fish, before shrinking it as we did in step 2 and renaming it “Fish”. Ensure it’s selected, as shown, and drag “when ‘space’ key pressed” into the central scripts window. Go to Motion and drag the “go to x:0 y:0” block into place below.
- The world's most powerful computers
- Rise of the code schools
- Create a Python game for the Raspberry Pi
- Develop your skills in ICT
- Buyer's guide to tablets
- BenQ MW860USTi vs SMART LightRaise 40wi
- Buyer's guide to foreign language software
- Buyer's guide to all-in-one inkjet printers
- Buyer's guide to high-performance media PCs
- Five inspiring websites for ICT projects
- Is it worth upgrading a media centre to Windows 8?
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?
- Hands on with the new Google Maps
- Nokia Lumia 925 review: first look
- Why I won't subscribe to Creative Cloud
- GoPro camera strapped to a remote-control helicopter: the ultimate boy's toy
- Acer Iconia A1 review: first look
- Acer Aspire P3 review: first look
- Acer Aspire R7 review: first look
- How we produce the PC Pro podcast