Write your own Raspberry Pi game
Step 02 — ShrinkAs he is, the shark is too big. Let’s shrink him. Select the Shrink tool from the toolbar (as shown above) and click about 30 times on the shark until he’s roughly the size shown here. Now it’s time to name the sprite. Go to the name bar above the central window and type to change its name from “Sprite1” to “Shark”.
- The world's most powerful computers
- Rise of the code schools
- Create a Python game for the Raspberry Pi
- Develop your skills in ICT
- Buyer's guide to tablets
- BenQ MW860USTi vs SMART LightRaise 40wi
- Buyer's guide to foreign language software
- Buyer's guide to all-in-one inkjet printers
- Buyer's guide to high-performance media PCs
- Five inspiring websites for ICT projects
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC review: first look
- Huawei Ascend P6 review: first look
- Adobe Illustrator CC review: first look
- Let MPs tell us what they really want ISPs to block
- Adobe Photoshop CC review: first look
- WWDC 2013 and iOS 7 launch: live blog
- Sony VAIO Pro review: first look
- Want child porn blocked? Meet the IWF
- Is it worth upgrading a media centre to Windows 8?
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?