Write your own Raspberry Pi game
Step 10 — VariablesClick on Variables and then the “Make a Variable” button. Call it “Score”. The score will now appear in the top-left corner of the game screen. Add a new “when ‘space’ key pressed” block from Control, clip on a “forever if” block; now go to Sensing and drag in a “touching” block. Choose “shark” from the dropdown.
- Block party: why do millions play Minecraft?
- Ebooks: the final chapter for libraries?
- The world's most powerful computers
- Rise of the code schools
- Create a Python game for the Raspberry Pi
- Develop your skills in ICT
- Buyer's guide to tablets
- BenQ MW860USTi vs SMART LightRaise 40wi
- Buyer's guide to foreign language software
- Buyer's guide to all-in-one inkjet printers
- Getty joins the race to the bottom
- Hour of Code: five steps to learn how to code
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet review: first look
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 review: first look
- Nokia XL review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy S5 review: first look
- Nokia X review: first look
- Censorship by copyright: Myles Powers and abuse of DMCA takedowns
- Turn an old smartphone into an in-car entertainment system