Write your own Raspberry Pi game
Step 01 — StartFirst, start up Scratch. Now, you can’t have a cat starring in a game called Crustacean Storm. Right-click on the sprite and delete it. Go to the New Sprite bar above the bottom-right-hand window, select the middle button to “Choose new sprite from file”, go to the Costumes|Animals folder and select “shark 1-b”.
- What's changing in the computing curriculum
- Block party: why do millions play Minecraft?
- Ebooks: the final chapter for libraries?
- The world's most powerful computers
- Rise of the code schools
- Create a Python game for the Raspberry Pi
- Develop your skills in ICT
- Buyer's guide to tablets
- BenQ MW860USTi vs SMART LightRaise 40wi
- Buyer's guide to foreign language software
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- Meet the robots helping teach children
- PaperLater: would you pay to print the internet?
- Amazon vs Kobo: how much to make the ebook switch?
- Phishing emails: how I nearly got caught out