How to write a Chrome extension
Expand the capabilities of your browser with our step-by-step guide to writing a Chrome extension
By , 22 Nov 2010 at 14:19
Writing a basic extension for your web browser isn't as complicated as you might think.
Read our In Depth guide to creating a Chrome browser extension and then follow the instructions in this step-by-step guide, and you could have your own, hand-coded add-on running in less than 15 minutes.
Step 03 - click spanner icon in far RIGHT...?
By pmcvw1 on 11 Dec 2010
i have find a battery for Dell Vostro V131,i think you will have an interesting.
By ahearter on 23 Sep 2011
- Dropbox: everything you need to know
- Best smartphones for 2013
- The best broadband speed tests
- iPhone apps for business travel
- How to get a job as a mobile games developer
- 25 best Windows 8 apps
- Introducing Arduino - a simple Raspberry Pi alternative
- The tweeting spaceman
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC One
- 30 best web apps
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?
- Hands on with the new Google Maps
- Nokia Lumia 925 review: first look
- Why I won't subscribe to Creative Cloud
- GoPro camera strapped to a remote-control helicopter: the ultimate boy's toy
- Acer Iconia A1 review: first look
- Acer Aspire P3 review: first look
- Acer Aspire R7 review: first look
- How we produce the PC Pro podcast
- Google Now draining iPhone battery