How to write a Chrome extension
Expand the capabilities of your browser with our step-by-step guide to writing a Chrome extension
By , 22 Nov 2010 at 14:19
Writing a basic extension for your web browser isn't as complicated as you might think.
Read our In Depth guide to creating a Chrome browser extension and then follow the instructions in this step-by-step guide, and you could have your own, hand-coded add-on running in less than 15 minutes.
Step 03 - click spanner icon in far RIGHT...?
By pmcvw1 on 11 Dec 2010
i have find a battery for Dell Vostro V131,i think you will have an interesting.
By ahearter on 23 Sep 2011
- Make the most of your mobile data
- Old-school internet scams: five that just won't die
- Bitcoin believers not worried by Mt. Gox disarray
- How to hack your car
- Small server vs cloud: which is best for SMBs?
- Block party: why do millions play Minecraft?
- What to do if you’re still on Windows XP
- Microsoft Word: top 20 secret features
- Measuring me: is your body the future of security?
- The best mobile apps for business
- CeBit 2014 diary: Cameron comes to town
- The 5 most interesting UK businesses at SXSW
- Quickest way to upload 1GB? Hop on a train
- Move over Delia: IBM Watson is cooking tonight
- Eric Schmidt on the double-edged smartphone: friend and foe
- Getty joins the race to the bottom
- Hour of Code: five steps to learn how to code
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet review: first look
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 review: first look