Creating a title sequence for your home video
We show you how to create a title sequence for your home videos in six easy steps
By David Fearon and Ben Pitt, 27 Jan 2010 at 17:58
So you've arranged the shots, filmed from different angles, got the lighting and the continuity just right, and added a soundtrack. The final step to bring that extra touch of professional polish is to add a title sequence.
It's quick and easy to do, and our simple six part guide is going to show you how. Read on for all the details, or click here for our complete guide to capturing the perfect video.
- Manage a mailing list with MailChimp
- Best Linux distros for 2013
- 36 best Android apps
- How to track a stolen phone, laptop or tablet
- The man who teaches the world to Google
- 38 best iPad apps
- Moving PC made easy
- 35 best web apps
- Software subscriptions return us to a life of servitude
- Dropbox: everything you need to know
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC review: first look
- Huawei Ascend P6 review: first look
- Adobe Illustrator CC review: first look
- Let MPs tell us what they really want ISPs to block
- Adobe Photoshop CC review: first look
- WWDC 2013 and iOS 7 launch: live blog
- Sony VAIO Pro review: first look
- Want child porn blocked? Meet the IWF
- Is it worth upgrading a media centre to Windows 8?
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?