Creating a title sequence for your home video
We show you how to create a title sequence for your home videos in six easy steps
By David Fearon and Ben Pitt, 27 Jan 2010 at 17:58
So you've arranged the shots, filmed from different angles, got the lighting and the continuity just right, and added a soundtrack. The final step to bring that extra touch of professional polish is to add a title sequence.
It's quick and easy to do, and our simple six part guide is going to show you how. Read on for all the details, or click here for our complete guide to capturing the perfect video.
- How to upgrade from Windows XP to Ubuntu
- The great iPhone ripoff and how it works
- Heartbleed: what you need to know and do
- Data recovery: inside the clean room
- Best tablet PCs to buy in 2014
- How much RAM do you really need?
- News of the weird: the strangest ever tech stories
- Five hyped technologies: disruptive or not?
- Piracy's dying: why we're all going straight
- Office: should you buy it, rent it - or dump it?
- Hello Cortana, it's nice to meet you
- Windows 8.1 Update: an abject surrender
- The insane economics of Sky Now TV
- No such thing as a free app... so pay up if you want quality
- Time to outlaw crapware-laden installers
- Windows Phone 8.1 video: hands-on
- Office for iPad: key information
- Why every PC buyer owes Richard Durkin a debt of gratitude
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: 2014's big-hitters compared
- Windows XP end of life: key information