Creating a title sequence for your home video
We show you how to create a title sequence for your home videos in six easy steps
By David Fearon and Ben Pitt, 27 Jan 2010 at 17:58
So you've arranged the shots, filmed from different angles, got the lighting and the continuity just right, and added a soundtrack. The final step to bring that extra touch of professional polish is to add a title sequence.
It's quick and easy to do, and our simple six part guide is going to show you how. Read on for all the details, or click here for our complete guide to capturing the perfect video.
- Make the most of your mobile data
- Old-school internet scams: five that just won't die
- Bitcoin believers not worried by Mt. Gox disarray
- How to hack your car
- Small server vs cloud: which is best for SMBs?
- Block party: why do millions play Minecraft?
- What to do if you’re still on Windows XP
- Microsoft Word: top 20 secret features
- Measuring me: is your body the future of security?
- The best mobile apps for business
- Move over Delia: IBM Watson is cooking tonight
- Eric Schmidt on the double-edged smartphone: friend and foe
- Getty joins the race to the bottom
- Hour of Code: five steps to learn how to code
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet review: first look
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 review: first look
- Nokia XL review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy S5 review: first look
- Nokia X review: first look