Six steps to instantly improve your photos
Follow these simple steps to bring an instant lift to almost all photos
By David Fearon, 27 Jan 2010 at 12:07
The most important step in the photography process is getting the right shot with the right settings, but there are plenty of things you can do in software to make an average shot good, and a good shot great.
The word “workflow” often crops up in digital photography circles, for the simple reason that there’s a standard chain of software operations that will enhance most photos.
You’ll find you want to apply them on a regular basis, before you think about any other enhancements for a given image. Click here for our complete guide to creating perfect photos.
what dunce wrote this
Anyone who cares a wit about their photos already knows this stuff. And those who don't know don't care. Next time add something useful to the mix or don't bother at all!
By qaz111111 on 8 Nov 2010
What dunce wrote that?
So you're saying that photographers (like you presumably) are born, not made, with the knowledge already hard wired into their brains? Next time qaz....no, don't let there be a next time.
By downview on 11 Nov 2010
Helpful - Thanks for posting
Good basic stuff except it seems for qaz who might mistakenly consider that she is an expert in all things.
By kestrel on 19 Dec 2010
How do I know if my intell processor is being recalled? I just purchased a Dell modell SX 8100-2777NBS Studio XPS and was told all are uner recall? Is this true
Thank you for any help you can give me.
By Laurie on 16 Feb 2011
- Best smartphones for 2013
- The best broadband speed tests
- iPhone apps for business travel
- How to get a job as a mobile games developer
- 25 best Windows 8 apps
- Introducing Arduino - a simple Raspberry Pi alternative
- The tweeting spaceman
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC One
- 30 best web apps
- Getting started with HTML5
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?
- Hands on with the new Google Maps
- Nokia Lumia 925 review: first look
- Why I won't subscribe to Creative Cloud
- GoPro camera strapped to a remote-control helicopter: the ultimate boy's toy
- Acer Iconia A1 review: first look
- Acer Aspire P3 review: first look
- Acer Aspire R7 review: first look
- How we produce the PC Pro podcast
- Google Now draining iPhone battery