How to stream music over the internet with Windows 7
David Fearon explains how to set up Windows Media Player's internet streaming feature
By David Fearon, 15 Sep 2009 at 17:34
With Windows 7 comes the new version of the now very mature Windows Media Player. The main addition to Media Player 12 is its ability to share music and video not only over the local network, but also over the wider internet.
That means you can set your local PC up as your own personal media server, and stream your albums to the PC in your office (as long as the office firewall allows it) or a laptop anywhere in the world.
Our six-step walkthrough shows you how to set this feature up.
Recommend good website
Celebrates the Chinese soozoneinc Corporation 5th anniversary.
Free Shipping $46.99-$51.99 40%discount
Our company specializes in manufacturing from located in CHINA and Australia,,With more than 6 Years of experience,we are mainly dealing with are:jordan2010, jordan6, air Jordan 8, Jordan 1--25.
Supply . Air Jordan Shoes.
Fast Shipment.5-7 days you can receive your order product.
No min order request.You can order only one product
Free Shipping.The price on our website are including everything.
soozone,Inc. We are the best online dealer,about all kinds of jordan.run retailing and wholesale trade wordwidely for years. Free Shipping And Customs,Super Sale Off Retailing,With 1Week Delivery to your door.
Thank you for your support.
By ninihan on 12 Oct 2010
Thanks for the tutorial. I actually use a different site called Torch Music (music.torchbrowser.com) and it works really great, I use it to make playlists and listen to random artists I like. Have you heard of it?
By MartinV on 19 Mar 2013
- ARM vs Intel processors: what’s the difference?
- 13 computers that changed the world
- How to download YouTube videos to a PC or laptop: is it legal to download YouTube videos?
- Dropbox vs OneDrive vs Google Drive: what's the best cloud storage service of 2014?
- Hacking the Internet of Things: from smart cars to toilets
- BlackBerry Passport release date, specs, features, and rumours: when is the new BlackBerry coming out?
- What's changing in the computing curriculum
- Teaching kids to code
- Best free translation apps for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Five worst SMB security threats... and how to solve them
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- Meet the robots helping teach children
- PaperLater: would you pay to print the internet?
- Amazon vs Kobo: how much to make the ebook switch?
- Phishing emails: how I nearly got caught out