How to stream music over the internet with Windows 7
David Fearon explains how to set up Windows Media Player's internet streaming feature
By David Fearon, 15 Sep 2009 at 17:34
With Windows 7 comes the new version of the now very mature Windows Media Player. The main addition to Media Player 12 is its ability to share music and video not only over the local network, but also over the wider internet.
That means you can set your local PC up as your own personal media server, and stream your albums to the PC in your office (as long as the office firewall allows it) or a laptop anywhere in the world.
Our six-step walkthrough shows you how to set this feature up.
Recommend good website
Celebrates the Chinese soozoneinc Corporation 5th anniversary.
Free Shipping $46.99-$51.99 40%discount
Our company specializes in manufacturing from located in CHINA and Australia,,With more than 6 Years of experience,we are mainly dealing with are:jordan2010, jordan6, air Jordan 8, Jordan 1--25.
Supply . Air Jordan Shoes.
Fast Shipment.5-7 days you can receive your order product.
No min order request.You can order only one product
Free Shipping.The price on our website are including everything.
soozone,Inc. We are the best online dealer,about all kinds of jordan.run retailing and wholesale trade wordwidely for years. Free Shipping And Customs,Super Sale Off Retailing,With 1Week Delivery to your door.
Thank you for your support.
By ninihan on 12 Oct 2010
Thanks for the tutorial. I actually use a different site called Torch Music (music.torchbrowser.com) and it works really great, I use it to make playlists and listen to random artists I like. Have you heard of it?
By MartinV on 19 Mar 2013
- Closer to reality: photorealism in computer graphics
- Windows 8.1: Top 10 advanced features
- Securing the Internet of Things
- Internet of Things: five unlikely hacking risks
- Life behind the wall: censorship in China
- 42 best Android apps
- 3D museums that never close
- 29 best Windows 8.1 apps
- Bring an old PC up to speed
- My PC is infected: what now?
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- Google’s support policies shove users towards Chrome
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet review: first look