How to stream music over the internet with Windows 7
David Fearon explains how to set up Windows Media Player's internet streaming feature
By David Fearon, 15 Sep 2009 at 17:34
With Windows 7 comes the new version of the now very mature Windows Media Player. The main addition to Media Player 12 is its ability to share music and video not only over the local network, but also over the wider internet.
That means you can set your local PC up as your own personal media server, and stream your albums to the PC in your office (as long as the office firewall allows it) or a laptop anywhere in the world.
Our six-step walkthrough shows you how to set this feature up.
Recommend good website
Celebrates the Chinese soozoneinc Corporation 5th anniversary.
Free Shipping $46.99-$51.99 40%discount
Our company specializes in manufacturing from located in CHINA and Australia,,With more than 6 Years of experience,we are mainly dealing with are:jordan2010, jordan6, air Jordan 8, Jordan 1--25.
Supply . Air Jordan Shoes.
Fast Shipment.5-7 days you can receive your order product.
No min order request.You can order only one product
Free Shipping.The price on our website are including everything.
soozone,Inc. We are the best online dealer,about all kinds of jordan.run retailing and wholesale trade wordwidely for years. Free Shipping And Customs,Super Sale Off Retailing,With 1Week Delivery to your door.
Thank you for your support.
By ninihan on 12 Oct 2010
Thanks for the tutorial. I actually use a different site called Torch Music (music.torchbrowser.com) and it works really great, I use it to make playlists and listen to random artists I like. Have you heard of it?
By MartinV on 19 Mar 2013
- The best smartwatches of 2014: what's the best smartwatch?
- Nexus 6 (X or Shamu) release date, price and specs rumour roundup
- Best of IDF: top tech and memorable moments from Intel's tech show
- How Apple Pay works and how to use it on your iPhone 6 or Apple Watch
- How to use remote-access software
- Tech support horror stories
- Become a tech support superhero
- Best of IFA 2014: what smartphones, tablets, smartwatches are expected to launch at IFA this year?
- How to uninstall a program on Windows: remove unwanted apps from your PC
- How to format a USB drive on a Mac or Windows
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums