How to stream music over the internet with Windows 7
David Fearon explains how to set up Windows Media Player's internet streaming feature
By David Fearon, 15 Sep 2009 at 17:34
With Windows 7 comes the new version of the now very mature Windows Media Player. The main addition to Media Player 12 is its ability to share music and video not only over the local network, but also over the wider internet.
That means you can set your local PC up as your own personal media server, and stream your albums to the PC in your office (as long as the office firewall allows it) or a laptop anywhere in the world.
Our six-step walkthrough shows you how to set this feature up.
Recommend good website
Celebrates the Chinese soozoneinc Corporation 5th anniversary.
Free Shipping $46.99-$51.99 40%discount
Our company specializes in manufacturing from located in CHINA and Australia,,With more than 6 Years of experience,we are mainly dealing with are:jordan2010, jordan6, air Jordan 8, Jordan 1--25.
Supply . Air Jordan Shoes.
Fast Shipment.5-7 days you can receive your order product.
No min order request.You can order only one product
Free Shipping.The price on our website are including everything.
soozone,Inc. We are the best online dealer,about all kinds of jordan.run retailing and wholesale trade wordwidely for years. Free Shipping And Customs,Super Sale Off Retailing,With 1Week Delivery to your door.
Thank you for your support.
By ninihan on 12 Oct 2010
Thanks for the tutorial. I actually use a different site called Torch Music (music.torchbrowser.com) and it works really great, I use it to make playlists and listen to random artists I like. Have you heard of it?
By MartinV on 19 Mar 2013
- Dropbox: everything you need to know
- Best smartphones for 2013
- The best broadband speed tests
- iPhone apps for business travel
- How to get a job as a mobile games developer
- 25 best Windows 8 apps
- Introducing Arduino - a simple Raspberry Pi alternative
- The tweeting spaceman
- Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC One
- 30 best web apps
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?
- Hands on with the new Google Maps
- Nokia Lumia 925 review: first look
- Why I won't subscribe to Creative Cloud
- GoPro camera strapped to a remote-control helicopter: the ultimate boy's toy
- Acer Iconia A1 review: first look
- Acer Aspire P3 review: first look
- Acer Aspire R7 review: first look
- How we produce the PC Pro podcast
- Google Now draining iPhone battery