Create a quiz using Alice
Are you smarter than an 11-14 year old? Stuart Turton shows you how to create a whizzy quiz using Alice
By , 20 Aug 2009 at 16:30
With even the Government admitting parts of the school ICT curriculum are failing to stretch pupils far enough, there's never been a greater need for parents to give their children a helping hand - especially at the crucial Key Stage 3. That's why we've teamed up with teachers and IT education experts to create a series of fun but challenging computing tasks for school children.
Our tailor-made tutorials are designed to stretch your children's IT talents and teach them skills they won't necessarily learn at school - and maybe even teach parents a thing or two. In the third part of this series, we explain how to create a quiz in 12 simple steps.
- Mac OS X Yosemite release date, price and new features
- Smartphone benchmarks 2014: what's the fastest smartphone?
- What is Kindle Unlimited and how does it work?
- BlackBerry Passport release date, UK price and specs
- How to change keyboard in iOS 8: customise the iPhone 6 keyboard
- The 7 best Chromebooks of 2014
- Apple iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: is the new iPhone 6 better than the Galaxy S5?
- How to install iOS 8 without deleting apps and data
- The best smartwatches of 2014: what's the best smartwatch?
- Nexus 6/X release date, specs and rumoured UK price
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")