Create a quiz using Alice
Are you smarter than an 11-14 year old? Stuart Turton shows you how to create a whizzy quiz using Alice
By , 20 Aug 2009 at 16:30
With even the Government admitting parts of the school ICT curriculum are failing to stretch pupils far enough, there's never been a greater need for parents to give their children a helping hand - especially at the crucial Key Stage 3. That's why we've teamed up with teachers and IT education experts to create a series of fun but challenging computing tasks for school children.
Our tailor-made tutorials are designed to stretch your children's IT talents and teach them skills they won't necessarily learn at school - and maybe even teach parents a thing or two. In the third part of this series, we explain how to create a quiz in 12 simple steps.
- Windows 8.1: Top 10 advanced features
- Securing the Internet of Things
- Internet of Things: five unlikely hacking risks
- Life behind the wall: censorship in China
- 42 best Android apps
- 3D museums that never close
- 29 best Windows 8.1 apps
- Bring an old PC up to speed
- My PC is infected: what now?
- Best smartphones for 2013
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- Google’s support policies shove users towards Chrome
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet review: first look
- Michael Dell's reasons to be cheerful