How to set up an eBay shop
Web commerce expert Mark Newton guides you through the step to becoming an eBay selling professional
By , 31 Jul 2009 at 10:53
EBay started as an online auction site, but with the addition of the 'Buy Now' option many traders started using it as an online shopfront. EBay then expanded this to allow businesses to have their own area on the site which was still part of the whole system, so items would still appear in the searches that users were doing to find items that interested them. This area is called 'eBay Shops' and we're going to show you what's involved in setting one up.
- Windows 8.1: Top 10 advanced features
- Securing the Internet of Things
- Internet of Things: five unlikely hacking risks
- Life behind the wall: censorship in China
- 42 best Android apps
- 3D museums that never close
- 29 best Windows 8.1 apps
- Bring an old PC up to speed
- My PC is infected: what now?
- Best smartphones for 2013
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- Google’s support policies shove users towards Chrome
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet review: first look
- Michael Dell's reasons to be cheerful