Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo E5615 review
Review Date: 15 Dec 2006
Reviewed By: Dave Stevenson
Price when reviewed: (£528 inc VAT)
With the Esprimo E5600 reaching the end of its shelf life, Fujitsu Siemens has replaced it with the Esprimo E5615. The price has risen to £449, but with AMD's dual-core 4200+ and 1GB of RAM powering the system it scored a respectable 0.89 in our benchmarks. There's also an 160GB hard disk and the same superbly designed and well-implemented chassis. This is good news for sysadmins, who'll find most internal maintenance jobs quick. Add in the three-year on-site warranty and low initial cost, plus the almost total absence of noise, and Fujitsu Siemens' position on the A List is assured for another month.
Author: Dave Stevenson
- Twitter bans beheading video, lets family members remove death photos
- HTC launches One M8 for Windows... but only in the US
- Nokia Lumia 530 UK release date and price revealed
- Steve Ballmer steps down from Microsoft board
- Google's self-driving cars can speed... "for safety reasons"
- Firefox gets Chromecast, but no Mozilla TV hardware yet
- Goodbye Chromebooks? Specs leak for $199 HP Stream
- Would you let your child sign up for a Google account?
- iPhone 6 release date, rumours, specs and features: when will the iPhone 6 come out in the UK?
- Apple's "iPhablet" to be called the iPhone 6L
- 20 years of PC Pro: our first A-List
- Wikipedia's "right to be forgotten" protest hits the wrong note
- 3D printing hits the high street for plastic selfies
- 20 years of PC Pro: What amazed us in our first issue
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- How to download YouTube videos: save YouTube videos to your iPhone, iPad, laptop or Android device
- Chromecast vs Roku Streaming Stick vs Apple TV: what's the best TV streaming device?
- The 8 best small tablets of 2014: what's the best compact tablet?
- How to edit PDFs: make change to a PDF
- Building a patently better future
- How to update Android apps individually: stop Google Play apps from auto-updating
- Samsung Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8: what’s the best iPhone 5s alternative?
- Best music streaming apps: Spotify vs Rdio vs Google Music vs Deezer vs iTunes
- 12 best Android smartphones of 2014: what's the best Android phone?
- How to transfer and sync files between Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy