Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo E5615 review
Review Date: 15 Dec 2006
Reviewed By: Dave Stevenson
Price when reviewed: (£528 inc VAT)
With the Esprimo E5600 reaching the end of its shelf life, Fujitsu Siemens has replaced it with the Esprimo E5615. The price has risen to £449, but with AMD's dual-core 4200+ and 1GB of RAM powering the system it scored a respectable 0.89 in our benchmarks. There's also an 160GB hard disk and the same superbly designed and well-implemented chassis. This is good news for sysadmins, who'll find most internal maintenance jobs quick. Add in the three-year on-site warranty and low initial cost, plus the almost total absence of noise, and Fujitsu Siemens' position on the A List is assured for another month.
Author: Dave Stevenson
- Microsoft smartwatch coming "within weeks"
- ISPs ordered to block six websites for trademark infringement
- Free voice and video calling coming to Firefox
- Police take aim at child abuse with image database
- New iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and 5K iMac specs (at a glance)
- Citrix lets you conference call on your Android Wear watch
- PC Pro Awards: products of the year
- PC Pro Excellence Awards 2014: winners revealed
- Whoops! iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 images leak online
- Google takes aim at your telly with Nexus Player
- Twitter, please don't fiddle with my feed
- How Satya Nadella can get some pay-raise karma
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- Five things that are actually new in the iPad Air 2
- Bendgate, Antennagate, and why Apple doesn’t care about bad news
- iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 release date, specs and UK price rumours
- Office Online vs Google Docs: which free online office suite is best?
- iPhone 6 Plus vs iPhone 6 design comparison
- How to speed up an Android smartphone
- Nexus 6 release date, specs, UK price and leaked images
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus screen comparison
- Mac OS X Yosemite release date, price and new features
- Smartphone benchmarks 2014: what's the fastest smartphone?
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office