Brother MFC-J6510DW review
Massively improved print speed and quality, and very low running costs. The scanner isn’t perfect, but it’s a superb deal
Review Date: 22 Feb 2011
Reviewed By: David Bayon
Price when reviewed: £192 (£230 inc VAT)
Features & Design
Value for Money
Brother MFC-J6510DW prices
I have just bought one of these printers and am very dissapointed with the drab colours, the constant missed pages in print runs and the splashes of ink.
There are also smears created by this printer when using glossy paper.
I would not buy another Brother printer if I was paid to do so.
By Guy_Etchells on 25 Jan 2012
- What's on this week's PC Pro podcast?
- Virgin carpeted again for broadband speed claims
- Microsoft set to make more job cuts
- Sony warns of massive loss on smartphones
- Dropbox app doesn't work properly with iOS 8
- Dark clouds for Adobe as profits slide by 46%
- Amazon and Microsoft spend big on Google ads
- Narrow trenches help Virgin expand fibre network
- How to remove the U2 album from an iPhone: iTunes antivirus tool launched
- Windows 9 Technical Preview launch date revealed
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums
- The best smartwatches of 2014: what's the best smartwatch?
- Nexus 6 (X or Shamu) release date, price and specs rumour roundup
- Best of IDF: top tech and memorable moments from Intel's tech show
- How Apple Pay works and how to use it on your iPhone 6 or Apple Watch
- Putting people at the centre of software design
- How to use remote-access software
- Tech support horror stories
- Become a tech support superhero
- Best of IFA 2014: what smartphones, tablets, smartwatches are expected to launch at IFA this year?
- How to uninstall a program on Windows: remove unwanted apps from your PC
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office