Migo Smart Watch review
Review Date: 17 Aug 2005
Price when reviewed: 512MB: (£130 inc VAT)
This USB watch houses the same sync and security software as the standard Migo, but you'll need to carry the supplied cable with you in order to easily plug it in. It's also noticeably chunky for a watch.
- What's on this week's PC Pro podcast?
- Kobo dives into waterproof tech with Aura H2O
- Google promises faster Chrome with 64-bit support
- iPhone 6 release date, rumours, specs and features: when is the iPhone 6 coming out in the UK?
- HP recalls laptop power cords over burn risk
- Motorola Moto 360, Moto X+1 and Moto G2 UK release date, specs and price
- Size matters: Apple working on 12.9in iPad
- Gaming DDoS: forget cyber-jihadis, they're just trolls
- Round-faced LG G Watch teased ahead of IFA
- Reader survey: What computing devices do you plan to buy?
- How to turn off Google Location Tracking
- 20 years of PC Pro: our greatest review mistakes
- 20 years of PC Pro: our first A-List
- Wikipedia's "right to be forgotten" protest hits the wrong note
- 3D printing hits the high street for plastic selfies
- 20 years of PC Pro: What amazed us in our first issue
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- How to format a USB drive on a Mac or Windows
- What’s the best 4G network in the UK?
- How to set up a wireless hotspot for your business: give customers free or paid for internet access
- How to download YouTube videos: save YouTube videos to your iPhone, iPad, laptop or Android device
- How to access iCloud on a PC
- Nexus 5 vs Moto G 4G (2014 model)
- Chromecast vs Roku Streaming Stick vs Apple TV: what's the best TV streaming device?
- The 8 best small tablets of 2014: what's the best compact tablet?
- How to edit PDFs: make change to a PDF
- Building a patently better future
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy