Jeantech Luna review
Review Date: 21 Feb 2008
Reviewed By: David Bayon
Price when reviewed: (£49 inc VAT)
The Jeantech Luna (fourth from left) is a fine example of how to ease frustration. Look past the sturdy yet stylish black door, and the sleek grills found just behind it, and you'll find a wealth of drive bays, all with easy-access plastic clips.
The rear expansion slot bays all have clips as an alternative to screws; while the three hard disk bays are mounted sideways for simple removal.
This might have blocked airflow slightly if the Jeantech had normal rear and front fans - instead you get one enormous 220mm blue-lit fan in the side-panel, which cools in an impressively silent manner. A solid and stylish case.
Author: David Bayon
- Google sued over $66 in-app purchase
- Snowden: I was right to leak NSA data
- BBC revamps iPlayer for the "multiscreen world"
- Sony revives optical discs with 1TB Archival Disc
- Surface Power Cover finally arrives
- Mt Gox bankruptcy "leaves fox guarding the henhouse"
- iOS 7.1: what's new?
- All New HTC One: specs, release date and more
- Energy firms forced to use QR codes on bills
- Google to release "wearable" Android within a fortnight
- CeBit 2014 diary: Cameron comes to town
- The 5 most interesting UK businesses at SXSW
- Quickest way to upload 1GB? Hop on a train
- Move over Delia: IBM Watson is cooking tonight
- Eric Schmidt on the double-edged smartphone: friend and foe
- Getty joins the race to the bottom
- Hour of Code: five steps to learn how to code
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet review: first look
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 review: first look
- Make the most of your mobile data
- Old-school internet scams: five that just won't die
- Bitcoin believers not worried by Mt. Gox disarray
- How to hack your car
- Small server vs cloud: which is best for SMBs?
- Block party: why do millions play Minecraft?
- What to do if you’re still on Windows XP
- Microsoft Word: top 20 secret features
- Measuring me: is your body the future of security?
- The best mobile apps for business
- Headings vs headers: how to use both in Word
- Windows Server 2012 R2: how the Datacenter edition could change SMBs
- Invoices and VAT: how to set up your documents correctly
- Nexus 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Active: the best phone for avoiding screen burn
- How much is a social user worth?
- The key to choosing a secure password
- Thunderbolt Bridge: a fast Mac migration tool
- Should you advertise on Twitter?
- How to track a lost smartphone
- Self-publishing success: the best way to sell your book