- EU warns Nokia not to become a "patent troll"
- Police knock out 40 sites accused of piracy
- Government broadband chief defends fibre rollout
- Samsung launches 1TB SSD for Ultrabooks and tablets
- Fibre sells out within hours in area BT said "wasn't commercially viable"
- iBeacon: Apple finds a new way to annoy shoppers via their iPhones
- Top tech firms tell Obama: surveillance has gone too far
- Second NatWest outage in a week after DDoS attack
- Ex-Microsoft exec Paul Maritz "too old" to do Ballmer's job
- Microsoft patches TIFF flaw in next Patch Tuesday
Exclusive member benefits including:
free white papers, downloads, Webinars.
There are dozens of exciting prizes up for grabs on PC Pro Competitions. All our competitions are free to enter. Try your luck.ENTER NOW