Making money from Kindle publishing
Posted on 28 Jan 2013 at 14:16
Author: Kevin Partner
Kevin Partner investigates whether Kindle publishing could be a lucrative sideline for small businesses
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
You do have one key advantage over most of us, in that you've just got yourself free advertising through PC Pro, a magazine with a circulation of 100,000. Good move. What we'd give for exposure of that kind.
By 0thello on 28 Jan 2013
Maybe the profits are going to a charity to avoid a conflict of interest as pointed out :)
By snoog on 29 Jan 2013
Thanks for your cynical comment. Do you think there's a big crossover between PCPro readers and craft business entrepreneurs then?
If you paid attention you would spot that none of my experiments feature demographics typical of the PC Pro audience since that would invalidate their results.
By KevPartner on 6 Feb 2013
- iOS 7.1: what's new?
- Europol warns: public Wi-Fi isn't safe
- IDC: iPad intertia opens door for Windows tablets
- Rivals put on notice as Spotify snaps up The Echo Nest
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 leaks via Microsoft's website
- Mozilla questions why Dell charges £16 to install Firefox
- Hundreds of NHS sites vulnerable to hackers
- Samsung Chromebook 2 gets faux-leather look - and bloatware
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 hits RTM
- Hackers take Meetup.com offline over $300 ransom
- CeBit 2014 diary: Cameron comes to town
- The 5 most interesting UK businesses at SXSW
- Quickest way to upload 1GB? Hop on a train
- Move over Delia: IBM Watson is cooking tonight
- Eric Schmidt on the double-edged smartphone: friend and foe
- Getty joins the race to the bottom
- Hour of Code: five steps to learn how to code
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet review: first look
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 review: first look
- Headings vs headers: how to use both in Word
- Windows Server 2012 R2: how the Datacenter edition could change SMBs
- Invoices and VAT: how to set up your documents correctly
- Nexus 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Active: the best phone for avoiding screen burn
- How much is a social user worth?
- The key to choosing a secure password
- Thunderbolt Bridge: a fast Mac migration tool
- Should you advertise on Twitter?
- How to track a lost smartphone
- Self-publishing success: the best way to sell your book