Making money from Kindle publishing
Posted on 28 Jan 2013 at 14:16
Author: Kevin Partner
Kevin Partner investigates whether Kindle publishing could be a lucrative sideline for small businesses
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
You do have one key advantage over most of us, in that you've just got yourself free advertising through PC Pro, a magazine with a circulation of 100,000. Good move. What we'd give for exposure of that kind.
By 0thello on 28 Jan 2013
Maybe the profits are going to a charity to avoid a conflict of interest as pointed out :)
By snoog on 29 Jan 2013
Thanks for your cynical comment. Do you think there's a big crossover between PCPro readers and craft business entrepreneurs then?
If you paid attention you would spot that none of my experiments feature demographics typical of the PC Pro audience since that would invalidate their results.
By KevPartner on 6 Feb 2013
- Sony Xperia Z3 specs leak online
- iPhone 6 release date, rumours, specs and features: when will the iPhone 6 come out in the UK?
- Windows 8.2: release date, features and free cloud version
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha release date, specs and rumoured price in the UK
- Vodafone has worst reception but Ofcom tests questioned
- Boxed iPhone 6 photos leak online
- Still on IE8? You've got 18 months to upgrade
- iPhone 6 launch event tipped for 9 September
- Feature updates coming to Patch Tuesday
- What's new in OS X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview 5 and iOS 8 beta 5?
- 20 years of PC Pro: our greatest review mistakes
- 20 years of PC Pro: our first A-List
- Wikipedia's "right to be forgotten" protest hits the wrong note
- 3D printing hits the high street for plastic selfies
- 20 years of PC Pro: What amazed us in our first issue
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy