Making money from Kindle publishing
Posted on 28 Jan 2013 at 14:16
Author: Kevin Partner
Kevin Partner investigates whether Kindle publishing could be a lucrative sideline for small businesses
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
You do have one key advantage over most of us, in that you've just got yourself free advertising through PC Pro, a magazine with a circulation of 100,000. Good move. What we'd give for exposure of that kind.
By 0thello on 28 Jan 2013
Maybe the profits are going to a charity to avoid a conflict of interest as pointed out :)
By snoog on 29 Jan 2013
Thanks for your cynical comment. Do you think there's a big crossover between PCPro readers and craft business entrepreneurs then?
If you paid attention you would spot that none of my experiments feature demographics typical of the PC Pro audience since that would invalidate their results.
By KevPartner on 6 Feb 2013
- Ellison steps down: but who's really running Oracle now?
- Amazon releases high-end Kindle Voyage Touch
- Sony warns of massive loss on smartphones
- Dropbox app doesn't work properly with iOS 8
- Dark clouds for Adobe as profits slide by 46%
- Windows 9 Technical Preview launch date revealed
- New Windows 9 videos show off multi-desktops and notification centre
- Chromebook owners get access to Android apps
- SanDisk lets you pop half-terabyte card in your camera
- Windows 9 video shows new Start menu
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office