Adobe Photoshop CS5: Puppet Warp video
By Tom Arah
Posted on 12 Apr 2010 at 05:00
Simply click on an image layer; set top, middle and end pins; and by applying a mesh over your subject, it allows you to manipulate your subject as if it was a jointed puppet. With three distortion modes, plus settings for mesh density and pin depth, there's plenty of control on offer.
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?
- Hands on with the new Google Maps
- Nokia Lumia 925 review: first look
- Why I won't subscribe to Creative Cloud
- GoPro camera strapped to a remote-control helicopter: the ultimate boy's toy
- Acer Iconia A1 review: first look
- Acer Aspire P3 review: first look
- Acer Aspire R7 review: first look
- How we produce the PC Pro podcast
- Google Now draining iPhone battery