Adobe Illustrator CS5: Perspective Drawing video
By Tom Arah
Posted on 12 Apr 2010 at 05:00
An exciting addition to Illustrator CS5 is perspective handling. Select the new Perspective Grid tool and a grid appears on the workspace, which you can then manipulate by dragging control points around, creating 1-, 2- or 3-point perspective guide grids.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC review: first look
- Huawei Ascend P6 review: first look
- Adobe Illustrator CC review: first look
- Let MPs tell us what they really want ISPs to block
- Adobe Photoshop CC review: first look
- WWDC 2013 and iOS 7 launch: live blog
- Sony VAIO Pro review: first look
- Want child porn blocked? Meet the IWF
- Is it worth upgrading a media centre to Windows 8?
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?