Dell: Surface hasn't hurt relationship with Microsoft
Posted on 12 Dec 2012 at 12:53
Author: Tim Danton in Austin, Texas
While other manufacturers are still upset about Microsoft's Surface, Dell thinks the move to hardware is positive
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Common sense at last
Despite their recent fall from grace DELL still make the 'best of the rest' kit, particularly in Servers & 'Enterprise' PCs \ Workstations.
DELL compete on BOTH price & quality, which is where HP went badly wrong flogging nasty cheap tat loaded down with crapware.
After over 20 years in IT I'm still a fan, having switched from HP to |DELL in the mid 90's and never regretting it...
ThinkPads are still probably at the zenith of quality, performance & value in Laptops for the Corporate customer
By wittgenfrog on 12 Dec 2012
...On the Delayed Latitude, Acer and Dell Latitude 10 tablets?
Not worth a story?
By rhythm on 12 Dec 2012
- More than 100 Britons hit by CryptoLocker
- BlackBerry says "we're still alive" as sales hit new low
- Apple buys Twitter search startup Topsy
- Next wave of Windows updates codenamed "Threshold"
- Surface 2 owners locked out due to BitLocker bug
- Bitcoin-mining software hidden in "sneaky" programs
- Surface 2 bug makes screen go dark during games
- Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet goes on sale Wednesday
- HTC One dual SIM coming to the UK
- Microsoft investigates zero-day attacks on Windows XP
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- Google’s support policies shove users towards Chrome
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet review: first look
- Michael Dell's reasons to be cheerful