Dell: Surface hasn't hurt relationship with Microsoft
Posted on 12 Dec 2012 at 12:53
Author: Tim Danton in Austin, Texas
While other manufacturers are still upset about Microsoft's Surface, Dell thinks the move to hardware is positive
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Common sense at last
Despite their recent fall from grace DELL still make the 'best of the rest' kit, particularly in Servers & 'Enterprise' PCs \ Workstations.
DELL compete on BOTH price & quality, which is where HP went badly wrong flogging nasty cheap tat loaded down with crapware.
After over 20 years in IT I'm still a fan, having switched from HP to |DELL in the mid 90's and never regretting it...
ThinkPads are still probably at the zenith of quality, performance & value in Laptops for the Corporate customer
By wittgenfrog on 12 Dec 2012
...On the Delayed Latitude, Acer and Dell Latitude 10 tablets?
Not worth a story?
By rhythm on 12 Dec 2012
- Google I/O live stream and blog: how to watch 2014 Google I/O keynote speech live
- Google testing its own domain registration service
- Adobe announces first hardware: Adobe Ink and Slide
- Vote now in the PC Pro Excellence Awards 2014!
- What’s new in OS X 10.10? Apple Yosemite’s new features
- Samsung Z Tizen phone helps loosen ties with Android
- Microsoft rumoured to launch smartwatch this summer
- LG G3 launched: LG takes the wraps off smartphone that offers “more with less effort”
- LG G3 launch live video stream and blog: as it happened
- Apple fixes iMessage lock-in for Android switchers
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- Meet the robots helping teach children
- PaperLater: would you pay to print the internet?
- Amazon vs Kobo: how much to make the ebook switch?
- Phishing emails: how I nearly got caught out