Dell: Surface hasn't hurt relationship with Microsoft
Posted on 12 Dec 2012 at 12:53
Author: Tim Danton in Austin, Texas
While other manufacturers are still upset about Microsoft's Surface, Dell thinks the move to hardware is positive
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Common sense at last
Despite their recent fall from grace DELL still make the 'best of the rest' kit, particularly in Servers & 'Enterprise' PCs \ Workstations.
DELL compete on BOTH price & quality, which is where HP went badly wrong flogging nasty cheap tat loaded down with crapware.
After over 20 years in IT I'm still a fan, having switched from HP to |DELL in the mid 90's and never regretting it...
ThinkPads are still probably at the zenith of quality, performance & value in Laptops for the Corporate customer
By wittgenfrog on 12 Dec 2012
...On the Delayed Latitude, Acer and Dell Latitude 10 tablets?
Not worth a story?
By rhythm on 12 Dec 2012
- iPhone 6 is toughest Apple handset yet
- Ellison steps down: but who's really running Oracle now?
- Amazon releases high-end Kindle Voyage Touch
- Sony warns of massive loss on smartphones
- Dropbox app doesn't work properly with iOS 8
- Dark clouds for Adobe as profits slide by 46%
- Windows 9 Technical Preview launch date revealed
- New Windows 9 videos show off multi-desktops and notification centre
- Chromebook owners get access to Android apps
- SanDisk lets you pop half-terabyte card in your camera
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums