Dell: Surface hasn't hurt relationship with Microsoft
Posted on 12 Dec 2012 at 12:53
Author: Tim Danton in Austin, Texas
While other manufacturers are still upset about Microsoft's Surface, Dell thinks the move to hardware is positive
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Common sense at last
Despite their recent fall from grace DELL still make the 'best of the rest' kit, particularly in Servers & 'Enterprise' PCs \ Workstations.
DELL compete on BOTH price & quality, which is where HP went badly wrong flogging nasty cheap tat loaded down with crapware.
After over 20 years in IT I'm still a fan, having switched from HP to |DELL in the mid 90's and never regretting it...
ThinkPads are still probably at the zenith of quality, performance & value in Laptops for the Corporate customer
By wittgenfrog on 12 Dec 2012
...On the Delayed Latitude, Acer and Dell Latitude 10 tablets?
Not worth a story?
By rhythm on 12 Dec 2012
- Windows 8.2: release date, features and free cloud version
- Chrome Remote Desktop now available on Android
- Sony warns of fresh VAIO battery fires
- 4G version of Surface 2 launched in the UK
- BlackBerry CEO says not selling off phones "any time soon"
- 13 May: the day we'll know if Microsoft is really abandoning Windows XP
- Office for iPad hits 12m downloads, but receives poor reviews
- Windows Phone 8.1 gets its own PA: Cortana
- 24m vulnerable home routers ready to launch DDoS attacks
- Mozilla's Eich: my views on gay marriage are irrelevant
- Hello Cortana, it's nice to meet you
- Windows 8.1 Update: an abject surrender
- The insane economics of Sky Now TV
- No such thing as a free app... so pay up if you want quality
- Time to outlaw crapware-laden installers
- Windows Phone 8.1 video: hands-on
- Office for iPad: key information
- Why every PC buyer owes Richard Durkin a debt of gratitude
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: 2014's big-hitters compared
- Windows XP end of life: key information