Vote now in the PC Pro Excellence Awards 2013!
By PC Pro staff
Posted on 20 Jul 2012 at 16:44
Take part in the UK's biggest IT survey and you could win a sleek new Ultrabook, Samsung's top-of-the-range camera or Synology's new A-Listed NAS.
Last year, over 11,000 readers gave us their detailed feedback on the IT products and services they use every day in their homes and businesses.
The end result is the UK's most comprehensive IT survey, with detailed ratings for the quality of products and customer service on offer from the leading tech companies.
The survey takes only a few minutes to fill out, and to thank you for your effort, you will be automatically entered into our prize draw.
THIS YEAR'S PRIZES INCLUDE:
Thanks to Intel, we're giving away a stunning new Ultrabook. Sleek, powerful and good-looking, the Toshiba Satellite Z930 will make you the envy of your friends. And it's not just about looks: the Z930 includes an Intel Core i5 processor that will eat up any task you throw at it.
PC Pro's review of the Samsung NX300 declared that this is "one of the best compact system cameras out now, pairing excellent image quality with well laid-out controls and a great set of idiot-proof presets", and thanks to Samsung Cameras we have one to give away to a participant in this year's survey. Good luck...
"Flexible, powerful and remarkably easy to use; the best consumer NAS drive around." So said PC Pro in its recent review of the Synology DS213air, and no wonder when it couples all the usual Synology NAS features with Gigabit and Wi-Fi in this tidy package. We have one to give away.
20 people who take part in this survey will have the chance to select one of the MagBooks we publish as a company, from PC Pro's Raspberry Pi for Beginners to The Ultimate Guide to Bicycle Maintenance to the Fortean Times Book of Strange Deaths 2!
Is your business a social business? For helpful info and tips visit our hub.
- Windows 8.1 Update: an abject surrender
- The insane economics of Sky Now TV
- No such thing as a free app... so pay up if you want quality
- Time to outlaw crapware-laden installers
- Windows Phone 8.1 video: hands-on
- Office for iPad: key information
- Why every PC buyer owes Richard Durkin a debt of gratitude
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: 2014's big-hitters compared
- Windows XP end of life: key information
- Cut out the broadband jargon? What jargon?
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy
- Raspberry Pi and Wolfram: a must-have for every child
- Could you get by with Office Web Apps?
- The best Android antivirus apps for 2014
- Headings vs headers: how to use both in Word
- Windows Server 2012 R2: how the Datacenter edition could change SMBs
- Invoices and VAT: how to set up your documents correctly