Microsoft is "cooler" than Facebook and Twitter
Posted on 21 Feb 2013 at 09:03
Surface tablets help improve Microsoft's image with young technology users
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
"If you want a ringtone, you don't have to pay iTunes."
Do people actually do this? I just use the old trick of making a short 40 second clip and renaming the extension.
By tech3475 on 21 Feb 2013
RT Tablet of the year
According to Engadget
By rhythm on 21 Feb 2013
So, is Microsoft cooler than it was 2 years ago or cooler than Twitter and Facebook?
You give 2 different metrics in the story. Did they actually use both metrics (cooler than it was and cooler than others?).
By big_D on 21 Feb 2013
Yes, I'd bet that iPhone owners do indeed pay iTunes for ringtones, and probably also buy those extortionately expensive ringtones that are advertised on TV (that frog thing springs to mind).
Incidentally, does Zedge not exist on iPhone?
By TheHonestTruth on 21 Feb 2013
- Chrome Remote Desktop now available on Android
- Sony warns of fresh VAIO battery fires
- 4G version of Surface 2 launched in the UK
- BlackBerry CEO says not selling off phones "any time soon"
- 13 May: the day we'll know if Microsoft is really abandoning Windows XP
- Office for iPad hits 12m downloads, but receives poor reviews
- Windows Phone 8.1 gets its own PA: Cortana
- 24m vulnerable home routers ready to launch DDoS attacks
- Mozilla's Eich: my views on gay marriage are irrelevant
- Windows support scam ringleader convicted
- Windows 8.1 Update: an abject surrender
- The insane economics of Sky Now TV
- No such thing as a free app... so pay up if you want quality
- Time to outlaw crapware-laden installers
- Windows Phone 8.1 video: hands-on
- Office for iPad: key information
- Why every PC buyer owes Richard Durkin a debt of gratitude
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: 2014's big-hitters compared
- Windows XP end of life: key information
- Cut out the broadband jargon? What jargon?
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy
- Raspberry Pi and Wolfram: a must-have for every child
- Could you get by with Office Web Apps?
- The best Android antivirus apps for 2014
- Headings vs headers: how to use both in Word
- Windows Server 2012 R2: how the Datacenter edition could change SMBs