Microsoft is "cooler" than Facebook and Twitter
Posted on 21 Feb 2013 at 09:03
Surface tablets help improve Microsoft's image with young technology users
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
"If you want a ringtone, you don't have to pay iTunes."
Do people actually do this? I just use the old trick of making a short 40 second clip and renaming the extension.
By tech3475 on 21 Feb 2013
RT Tablet of the year
According to Engadget
By rhythm on 21 Feb 2013
So, is Microsoft cooler than it was 2 years ago or cooler than Twitter and Facebook?
You give 2 different metrics in the story. Did they actually use both metrics (cooler than it was and cooler than others?).
By big_D on 21 Feb 2013
Yes, I'd bet that iPhone owners do indeed pay iTunes for ringtones, and probably also buy those extortionately expensive ringtones that are advertised on TV (that frog thing springs to mind).
Incidentally, does Zedge not exist on iPhone?
By TheHonestTruth on 21 Feb 2013
- Facebook testing keyword searching in old posts
- Google promises faster Chrome with 64-bit support
- iPhone 6 release date, specs/features and rumours: when is the new iPhone 6 coming out in the UK
- Sony Xperia Z3 specs leak online
- Windows 8.2/Windows 9: release date, features and free cloud version
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha release date, specs and rumoured price in the UK
- Vodafone has worst reception but Ofcom tests questioned
- Boxed iPhone 6 photos leak online
- Still on IE8? You've got 18 months to upgrade
- iPhone 6 launch event tipped for 9 September
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums
- How to turn off Google Location Tracking
- 20 years of PC Pro: our greatest review mistakes
- 20 years of PC Pro: our first A-List
- Wikipedia's "right to be forgotten" protest hits the wrong note
- 3D printing hits the high street for plastic selfies
- 20 years of PC Pro: What amazed us in our first issue
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office