Microsoft is "cooler" than Facebook and Twitter
Posted on 21 Feb 2013 at 09:03
Surface tablets help improve Microsoft's image with young technology users
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
"If you want a ringtone, you don't have to pay iTunes."
Do people actually do this? I just use the old trick of making a short 40 second clip and renaming the extension.
By tech3475 on 21 Feb 2013
RT Tablet of the year
According to Engadget
By rhythm on 21 Feb 2013
So, is Microsoft cooler than it was 2 years ago or cooler than Twitter and Facebook?
You give 2 different metrics in the story. Did they actually use both metrics (cooler than it was and cooler than others?).
By big_D on 21 Feb 2013
Yes, I'd bet that iPhone owners do indeed pay iTunes for ringtones, and probably also buy those extortionately expensive ringtones that are advertised on TV (that frog thing springs to mind).
Incidentally, does Zedge not exist on iPhone?
By TheHonestTruth on 21 Feb 2013
- What is Google Inbox?
- How to get the Windows 10 Technical Preview, plus release date, features and latest news
- Nexus 6 release date, specs and price: when will the Nexus 6 go on sale in the UK?
- Lenovo and Ashton Kutcher launch Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 2 and Yoga 3 Pro
- Lenovo Yoga event live stream: watch Ashton Kutcher's tablet launch live
- HTC shows off Desire Eye selfie phone and periscope-like camera
- Xim: the slideshow app to get excited about
- Adobe has more apps for iOS, but none for Android
- How to download and install Windows 10 Technical Preview
- iPhone 6 Plus "less likely to bend than HTC One"
- Google Glass: mugger bait, pub problem and other lessons learned from two dangerous weeks
- Twitter, please don't fiddle with my feed
- How Satya Nadella can get some pay-raise karma
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office