Microsoft is "cooler" than Facebook and Twitter
Posted on 21 Feb 2013 at 09:03
Surface tablets help improve Microsoft's image with young technology users
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
"If you want a ringtone, you don't have to pay iTunes."
Do people actually do this? I just use the old trick of making a short 40 second clip and renaming the extension.
By tech3475 on 21 Feb 2013
RT Tablet of the year
According to Engadget
By rhythm on 21 Feb 2013
So, is Microsoft cooler than it was 2 years ago or cooler than Twitter and Facebook?
You give 2 different metrics in the story. Did they actually use both metrics (cooler than it was and cooler than others?).
By big_D on 21 Feb 2013
Yes, I'd bet that iPhone owners do indeed pay iTunes for ringtones, and probably also buy those extortionately expensive ringtones that are advertised on TV (that frog thing springs to mind).
Incidentally, does Zedge not exist on iPhone?
By TheHonestTruth on 21 Feb 2013
- More than 100 Britons hit by CryptoLocker
- BlackBerry says "we're still alive" as sales hit new low
- Apple buys Twitter search startup Topsy
- Next wave of Windows updates codenamed "Threshold"
- Surface 2 owners locked out due to BitLocker bug
- Bitcoin-mining software hidden in "sneaky" programs
- Surface 2 bug makes screen go dark during games
- Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet goes on sale Wednesday
- HTC One dual SIM coming to the UK
- Microsoft investigates zero-day attacks on Windows XP
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- Google’s support policies shove users towards Chrome
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet review: first look
- Michael Dell's reasons to be cheerful
- Windows Phone App Studio: an easy way to create your first Windows Phone 8 app
- The end of Windows XP support: what it really means for businesses
- Don't rely on Chrome's password vault
- Using Buffer to manage your social media
- Microsoft needs its own Steve Jobs
- Forget credit cards: hackers want your Facebook account
- Can't get fast enough broadband? Here's what to do
- Leap Motion and the battle against UI stagnation
- How to build a really bad network
- Facebook Graph Search: don't panic