Microsoft is "cooler" than Facebook and Twitter
Posted on 21 Feb 2013 at 09:03
Surface tablets help improve Microsoft's image with young technology users
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
"If you want a ringtone, you don't have to pay iTunes."
Do people actually do this? I just use the old trick of making a short 40 second clip and renaming the extension.
By tech3475 on 21 Feb 2013
RT Tablet of the year
According to Engadget
By rhythm on 21 Feb 2013
So, is Microsoft cooler than it was 2 years ago or cooler than Twitter and Facebook?
You give 2 different metrics in the story. Did they actually use both metrics (cooler than it was and cooler than others?).
By big_D on 21 Feb 2013
Yes, I'd bet that iPhone owners do indeed pay iTunes for ringtones, and probably also buy those extortionately expensive ringtones that are advertised on TV (that frog thing springs to mind).
Incidentally, does Zedge not exist on iPhone?
By TheHonestTruth on 21 Feb 2013
- Windows 9 Technical Preview launch date revealed
- New Windows 9 videos show off multi-desktops and notification centre
- Chromebook owners get access to Android apps
- SanDisk lets you pop half-terabyte card in your camera
- Windows 9 video shows new Start menu
- Microsoft killing Nokia and Windows Phone brands
- OneDrive promises faster sync and 10GB file uploads
- Surface Pro 3 Wi-Fi issues fixed with new update
- Apple quietly kills off the iPod Classic
- Live: Apple iPhone 6 launch - how to watch the iPhone 6 launch event
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office