Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard arrives for iPad mini
By Barry Collins
Posted on 5 Feb 2013 at 09:55
Logitech is releasing a version of its Ultrathin Keyboard for the iPad mini.
Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard is one of our favourite designs for full-size iPads (click here to read our round-up of the best iPad keyboard cases). The new design largely mirrors that of its bigger brother, with a magnetic slot holding the iPad mini in place.
Quoted battery life for the device is half that of its predecessor, although with up to three months from a single charge that's hardly a showstopper.
The (ahem) key question will be whether the keyboard is of sufficient size for full-speed touch typing - we'll let you know when one shows up in the PC Pro Labs.
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard mini costs £69 and is available for pre-order from Logitech's website now.
- Play it again: Berlin's Computer Game Museum
- Switching from iPhone to Android: what I miss, what I don't
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- The importance of load balancing
- Windows Phone App Studio: an easy way to create your first Windows Phone 8 app
- The end of Windows XP support: what it really means for businesses
- Don't rely on Chrome's password vault
- Using Buffer to manage your social media
- Microsoft needs its own Steve Jobs
- Forget credit cards: hackers want your Facebook account
- Can't get fast enough broadband? Here's what to do
- Leap Motion and the battle against UI stagnation
- How to build a really bad network