Breakfast Briefing: Apple wants wittier Siri, IE video chat, second-hand MP3 sales
Posted on 18 Jan 2013 at 09:11
In today's tech news round up: find out why Apple's seeking a Siri scriptwriter and much more
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Google moving in to london
We'll if their council tax bill is going to be anything like their corporation tax bill...then it'll be £0 !
By Jaberwocky on 18 Jan 2013
Are the editors drunk??
Just wondering because the title of this article doesn't seem to reflect the contents at all.
Dont see any mention of the word mp3 other than in the title?
By nniillaa on 18 Jan 2013
I think that's the implication of the Digital Content Reseller story - from the article: "The site lets users sell second-hand digital music, books and other content..."
Though what's stopping someone renaming and then moving the track they want to resell, then pointing the ReDigi software at the original track they want to sell on and delete?
By pbryanw on 18 Jan 2013
- Google I/O live stream and blog: how to watch 2014 Google I/O keynote speech live
- Google testing its own domain registration service
- Adobe announces first hardware: Adobe Ink and Slide
- Vote now in the PC Pro Excellence Awards 2014!
- What’s new in OS X 10.10? Apple Yosemite’s new features
- Samsung Z Tizen phone helps loosen ties with Android
- Microsoft rumoured to launch smartwatch this summer
- LG G3 launched: LG takes the wraps off smartphone that offers “more with less effort”
- LG G3 launch live video stream and blog: as it happened
- Apple fixes iMessage lock-in for Android switchers
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- Meet the robots helping teach children
- PaperLater: would you pay to print the internet?
- Amazon vs Kobo: how much to make the ebook switch?
- Phishing emails: how I nearly got caught out
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy
- Raspberry Pi and Wolfram: a must-have for every child