Breakfast Briefing: Apple wants wittier Siri, IE video chat, second-hand MP3 sales
Posted on 18 Jan 2013 at 09:11
In today's tech news round up: find out why Apple's seeking a Siri scriptwriter and much more
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Google moving in to london
We'll if their council tax bill is going to be anything like their corporation tax bill...then it'll be £0 !
By Jaberwocky on 18 Jan 2013
Are the editors drunk??
Just wondering because the title of this article doesn't seem to reflect the contents at all.
Dont see any mention of the word mp3 other than in the title?
By nniillaa on 18 Jan 2013
I think that's the implication of the Digital Content Reseller story - from the article: "The site lets users sell second-hand digital music, books and other content..."
Though what's stopping someone renaming and then moving the track they want to resell, then pointing the ReDigi software at the original track they want to sell on and delete?
By pbryanw on 18 Jan 2013
- Windows 9 Technical Preview launch date revealed
- New Windows 9 videos show off multi-desktops and notification centre
- Chromebook owners get access to Android apps
- SanDisk lets you pop half-terabyte card in your camera
- Windows 9 video shows new Start menu
- Microsoft killing Nokia and Windows Phone brands
- OneDrive promises faster sync and 10GB file uploads
- Surface Pro 3 Wi-Fi issues fixed with new update
- Apple quietly kills off the iPod Classic
- Live: Apple iPhone 6 launch - how to watch the iPhone 6 launch event
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office