Breakfast Briefing: Apple wants wittier Siri, IE video chat, second-hand MP3 sales
Posted on 18 Jan 2013 at 09:11
In today's tech news round up: find out why Apple's seeking a Siri scriptwriter and much more
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Google moving in to london
We'll if their council tax bill is going to be anything like their corporation tax bill...then it'll be £0 !
By Jaberwocky on 18 Jan 2013
Are the editors drunk??
Just wondering because the title of this article doesn't seem to reflect the contents at all.
Dont see any mention of the word mp3 other than in the title?
By nniillaa on 18 Jan 2013
I think that's the implication of the Digital Content Reseller story - from the article: "The site lets users sell second-hand digital music, books and other content..."
Though what's stopping someone renaming and then moving the track they want to resell, then pointing the ReDigi software at the original track they want to sell on and delete?
By pbryanw on 18 Jan 2013
- Chrome Remote Desktop now available on Android
- Sony warns of fresh VAIO battery fires
- 4G version of Surface 2 launched in the UK
- BlackBerry CEO says not selling off phones "any time soon"
- 13 May: the day we'll know if Microsoft is really abandoning Windows XP
- Office for iPad hits 12m downloads, but receives poor reviews
- Windows Phone 8.1 gets its own PA: Cortana
- 24m vulnerable home routers ready to launch DDoS attacks
- Mozilla's Eich: my views on gay marriage are irrelevant
- Windows support scam ringleader convicted
- Windows 8.1 Update: an abject surrender
- The insane economics of Sky Now TV
- No such thing as a free app... so pay up if you want quality
- Time to outlaw crapware-laden installers
- Windows Phone 8.1 video: hands-on
- Office for iPad: key information
- Why every PC buyer owes Richard Durkin a debt of gratitude
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: 2014's big-hitters compared
- Windows XP end of life: key information
- Cut out the broadband jargon? What jargon?
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy
- Raspberry Pi and Wolfram: a must-have for every child
- Could you get by with Office Web Apps?
- The best Android antivirus apps for 2014
- Headings vs headers: how to use both in Word
- Windows Server 2012 R2: how the Datacenter edition could change SMBs