Breakfast Briefing: Apple wants wittier Siri, IE video chat, second-hand MP3 sales
Posted on 18 Jan 2013 at 09:11
In today's tech news round up: find out why Apple's seeking a Siri scriptwriter and much more
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Google moving in to london
We'll if their council tax bill is going to be anything like their corporation tax bill...then it'll be £0 !
By Jaberwocky on 18 Jan 2013
Are the editors drunk??
Just wondering because the title of this article doesn't seem to reflect the contents at all.
Dont see any mention of the word mp3 other than in the title?
By nniillaa on 18 Jan 2013
I think that's the implication of the Digital Content Reseller story - from the article: "The site lets users sell second-hand digital music, books and other content..."
Though what's stopping someone renaming and then moving the track they want to resell, then pointing the ReDigi software at the original track they want to sell on and delete?
By pbryanw on 18 Jan 2013
- iPhone 6 release date, rumours, specs and features: when will the iPhone 6 come out in the UK?
- Windows 8.2: release date, features and free cloud version
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha release date, specs and rumoured price in the UK
- Vodafone has worst reception but Ofcom tests questioned
- Boxed iPhone 6 photos leak online
- Still on IE8? You've got 18 months to upgrade
- iPhone 6 launch event tipped for 9 September
- Feature updates coming to Patch Tuesday
- What's new in OS X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview 5 and iOS 8 beta 5?
- Google I/O live stream and blog: how to watch 2014 Google I/O keynote speech live
- 20 years of PC Pro: our first A-List
- Wikipedia's "right to be forgotten" protest hits the wrong note
- 3D printing hits the high street for plastic selfies
- 20 years of PC Pro: What amazed us in our first issue
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy