Breakfast Briefing: Apple wants wittier Siri, IE video chat, second-hand MP3 sales
Posted on 18 Jan 2013 at 09:11
In today's tech news round up: find out why Apple's seeking a Siri scriptwriter and much more
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Google moving in to london
We'll if their council tax bill is going to be anything like their corporation tax bill...then it'll be £0 !
By Jaberwocky on 18 Jan 2013
Are the editors drunk??
Just wondering because the title of this article doesn't seem to reflect the contents at all.
Dont see any mention of the word mp3 other than in the title?
By nniillaa on 18 Jan 2013
I think that's the implication of the Digital Content Reseller story - from the article: "The site lets users sell second-hand digital music, books and other content..."
Though what's stopping someone renaming and then moving the track they want to resell, then pointing the ReDigi software at the original track they want to sell on and delete?
By pbryanw on 18 Jan 2013
- Europol warns: public Wi-Fi isn't safe
- IDC: iPad intertia opens door for Windows tablets
- Rivals put on notice as Spotify snaps up The Echo Nest
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 leaks via Microsoft's website
- Mozilla questions why Dell charges £16 to install Firefox
- Hundreds of NHS sites vulnerable to hackers
- Samsung Chromebook 2 gets faux-leather look - and bloatware
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 hits RTM
- Hackers take Meetup.com offline over $300 ransom
- Office 365 goes social with "Oslo" news feed
- Move over Delia: IBM Watson is cooking tonight
- Eric Schmidt on the double-edged smartphone: friend and foe
- Getty joins the race to the bottom
- Hour of Code: five steps to learn how to code
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet review: first look
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 review: first look
- Nokia XL review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy S5 review: first look
- Nokia X review: first look
- Headings vs headers: how to use both in Word
- Windows Server 2012 R2: how the Datacenter edition could change SMBs
- Invoices and VAT: how to set up your documents correctly
- Nexus 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Active: the best phone for avoiding screen burn
- How much is a social user worth?
- The key to choosing a secure password
- Thunderbolt Bridge: a fast Mac migration tool
- Should you advertise on Twitter?
- How to track a lost smartphone
- Self-publishing success: the best way to sell your book