CES 2013 photo gallery: from Big Bird to giant robots
By Nicole Kobie
Posted on 14 Jan 2013 at 11:55
CES 2013 is over for another year, and there were some gems and genuine innovations to be found in the 1.86 million net square feet of Las Vegas show space.
High-end TVs, computerised cars, and Windows 8 devices were all popular areas, as were health and fitness gadgets, 3D printing and smart homes. Plus, dozens of stands showcased new tablets, smartphones and laptops.
Check out our Greatest Hits of CES for our picks of the top tech from the show, and for a bit of a taste of what CES was like, take a look through our photos in our gallery, by clicking on the link to the top left.
- Google Glass: mugger bait, pub problem and other lessons learned from two dangerous weeks
- Twitter, please don't fiddle with my feed
- How Satya Nadella can get some pay-raise karma
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office