CES 2013 photo gallery: from Big Bird to giant robots
By Nicole Kobie
Posted on 14 Jan 2013 at 11:55
CES 2013 is over for another year, and there were some gems and genuine innovations to be found in the 1.86 million net square feet of Las Vegas show space.
High-end TVs, computerised cars, and Windows 8 devices were all popular areas, as were health and fitness gadgets, 3D printing and smart homes. Plus, dozens of stands showcased new tablets, smartphones and laptops.
Check out our Greatest Hits of CES for our picks of the top tech from the show, and for a bit of a taste of what CES was like, take a look through our photos in our gallery, by clicking on the link to the top left.
Is your business a social business? For helpful info and tips visit our hub.
- Windows 8.1 Update: an abject surrender
- The insane economics of Sky Now TV
- No such thing as a free app... so pay up if you want quality
- Time to outlaw crapware-laden installers
- Windows Phone 8.1 video: hands-on
- Office for iPad: key information
- Why every PC buyer owes Richard Durkin a debt of gratitude
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: 2014's big-hitters compared
- Windows XP end of life: key information
- Cut out the broadband jargon? What jargon?
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy
- Raspberry Pi and Wolfram: a must-have for every child
- Could you get by with Office Web Apps?
- The best Android antivirus apps for 2014
- Headings vs headers: how to use both in Word