What's coming up on PC Pro over Christmas?
By Barry Collins
Posted on 21 Dec 2012 at 11:04
PC Pro is now running on a reduced schedule until the New Year, but there will be plenty of new features and reviews to enjoy over the festive period.
Among the features that will appear on the website over the coming week are:
- The 10 best techs of 2012
- 10 things to do with a Raspberry Pi
- The winners and losers of the year
- The cartoon geeks
- The techs to watch in 2013
- How to back up all your devices
- The best apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 8
- Top 10 news stories of 2012
And much more...
PC Pro would like to wish all its readers a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Is your business a social business? For helpful info and tips visit our hub.
Straight back at you @PCPro
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
PS If the ten best techs of 2012 are all Apple I'm leaving you forever :o
PPS Windows Phone 7/8 has been around for over 2 years - I trust you will include this in your best apps section!
PPPS Don't let JH drink coffee next to his laptop.
By stephen_d_morris on 21 Dec 2012
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums
- How to turn off Google Location Tracking
- 20 years of PC Pro: our greatest review mistakes
- 20 years of PC Pro: our first A-List
- Wikipedia's "right to be forgotten" protest hits the wrong note
- 3D printing hits the high street for plastic selfies
- 20 years of PC Pro: What amazed us in our first issue
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office