What's coming up on PC Pro over Christmas?
By Barry Collins
Posted on 21 Dec 2012 at 11:04
PC Pro is now running on a reduced schedule until the New Year, but there will be plenty of new features and reviews to enjoy over the festive period.
Among the features that will appear on the website over the coming week are:
- The 10 best techs of 2012
- 10 things to do with a Raspberry Pi
- The winners and losers of the year
- The cartoon geeks
- The techs to watch in 2013
- How to back up all your devices
- The best apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 8
- Top 10 news stories of 2012
And much more...
PC Pro would like to wish all its readers a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Is your business a social business? For helpful info and tips visit our hub.
Straight back at you @PCPro
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
PS If the ten best techs of 2012 are all Apple I'm leaving you forever :o
PPS Windows Phone 7/8 has been around for over 2 years - I trust you will include this in your best apps section!
PPPS Don't let JH drink coffee next to his laptop.
By stephen_d_morris on 21 Dec 2012
- CeBit 2014 diary: Cameron comes to town
- The 5 most interesting UK businesses at SXSW
- Quickest way to upload 1GB? Hop on a train
- Move over Delia: IBM Watson is cooking tonight
- Eric Schmidt on the double-edged smartphone: friend and foe
- Getty joins the race to the bottom
- Hour of Code: five steps to learn how to code
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet review: first look
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 review: first look
- Headings vs headers: how to use both in Word
- Windows Server 2012 R2: how the Datacenter edition could change SMBs
- Invoices and VAT: how to set up your documents correctly
- Nexus 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S4 Active: the best phone for avoiding screen burn
- How much is a social user worth?
- The key to choosing a secure password
- Thunderbolt Bridge: a fast Mac migration tool
- Should you advertise on Twitter?
- How to track a lost smartphone
- Self-publishing success: the best way to sell your book