What's coming up on PC Pro over Christmas?
By Barry Collins
Posted on 21 Dec 2012 at 11:04
PC Pro is now running on a reduced schedule until the New Year, but there will be plenty of new features and reviews to enjoy over the festive period.
Among the features that will appear on the website over the coming week are:
- The 10 best techs of 2012
- 10 things to do with a Raspberry Pi
- The winners and losers of the year
- The cartoon geeks
- The techs to watch in 2013
- How to back up all your devices
- The best apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows 8
- Top 10 news stories of 2012
And much more...
PC Pro would like to wish all its readers a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Straight back at you @PCPro
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
PS If the ten best techs of 2012 are all Apple I'm leaving you forever :o
PPS Windows Phone 7/8 has been around for over 2 years - I trust you will include this in your best apps section!
PPPS Don't let JH drink coffee next to his laptop.
By stephen_d_morris on 21 Dec 2012
- Google Glass: mugger bait, pub problem and other lessons learned from two dangerous weeks
- Twitter, please don't fiddle with my feed
- How Satya Nadella can get some pay-raise karma
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office