HP tells Mike Lynch: we'll see you in court
Posted on 28 Nov 2012 at 09:59
Author: Nicole Kobie
Autonomy founder asks for clarification over HP's accusations
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Big Boys throw Big Toys out of Big Pram.
By TigerUnleashed on 28 Nov 2012
Seems to me that HPs lawyers should be getting the knives sharp for HPs other lawyers who clearly didn't do what they were supposed to do...
By mfoggin on 29 Nov 2012
and the winner is.....who cares, HP dying anyway.
By ScottGorr on 29 Nov 2012
HP's board's left hand doesn't know what it's right hand is doing. It's customer Service department doesn't know what customer service means.
HP should cut it's losses and wind up because it doesn't know which way to turn.
By shrek59 on 29 Nov 2012
- Google I/O live stream and blog: how to watch 2014 Google I/O keynote speech live
- Google testing its own domain registration service
- Adobe announces first hardware: Adobe Ink and Slide
- Vote now in the PC Pro Excellence Awards 2014!
- What’s new in OS X 10.10? Apple Yosemite’s new features
- Samsung Z Tizen phone helps loosen ties with Android
- Microsoft rumoured to launch smartwatch this summer
- LG G3 launched: LG takes the wraps off smartphone that offers “more with less effort”
- LG G3 launch live video stream and blog: as it happened
- Apple fixes iMessage lock-in for Android switchers
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- Meet the robots helping teach children
- PaperLater: would you pay to print the internet?
- Amazon vs Kobo: how much to make the ebook switch?
- Phishing emails: how I nearly got caught out
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy
- Raspberry Pi and Wolfram: a must-have for every child