HP tells Mike Lynch: we'll see you in court
Posted on 28 Nov 2012 at 09:59
Author: Nicole Kobie
Autonomy founder asks for clarification over HP's accusations
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Big Boys throw Big Toys out of Big Pram.
By TigerUnleashed on 28 Nov 2012
Seems to me that HPs lawyers should be getting the knives sharp for HPs other lawyers who clearly didn't do what they were supposed to do...
By mfoggin on 29 Nov 2012
and the winner is.....who cares, HP dying anyway.
By ScottGorr on 29 Nov 2012
HP's board's left hand doesn't know what it's right hand is doing. It's customer Service department doesn't know what customer service means.
HP should cut it's losses and wind up because it doesn't know which way to turn.
By shrek59 on 29 Nov 2012
- Ellison steps down: but who's really running Oracle now?
- Amazon releases high-end Kindle Voyage Touch
- Sony warns of massive loss on smartphones
- Dropbox app doesn't work properly with iOS 8
- Dark clouds for Adobe as profits slide by 46%
- Windows 9 Technical Preview launch date revealed
- New Windows 9 videos show off multi-desktops and notification centre
- Chromebook owners get access to Android apps
- SanDisk lets you pop half-terabyte card in your camera
- Windows 9 video shows new Start menu
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office