HP tells Mike Lynch: we'll see you in court
Posted on 28 Nov 2012 at 09:59
Author: Nicole Kobie
Autonomy founder asks for clarification over HP's accusations
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Big Boys throw Big Toys out of Big Pram.
By TigerUnleashed on 28 Nov 2012
Seems to me that HPs lawyers should be getting the knives sharp for HPs other lawyers who clearly didn't do what they were supposed to do...
By mfoggin on 29 Nov 2012
and the winner is.....who cares, HP dying anyway.
By ScottGorr on 29 Nov 2012
HP's board's left hand doesn't know what it's right hand is doing. It's customer Service department doesn't know what customer service means.
HP should cut it's losses and wind up because it doesn't know which way to turn.
By shrek59 on 29 Nov 2012
- What is Google Inbox?
- Windows 10 release date, features and how to get the Technical Preview
- Google announces the Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and the arrival of Android Lollipop
- Lenovo and Ashton Kutcher launch Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 2 and Yoga 3 Pro
- Lenovo Yoga event live stream: watch Ashton Kutcher's tablet launch live
- HTC shows off Desire Eye selfie phone and periscope-like camera
- Xim: the slideshow app to get excited about
- Adobe has more apps for iOS, but none for Android
- How to download and install Windows 10 Technical Preview
- iPhone 6 Plus "less likely to bend than HTC One"
- Google Glass: mugger bait, pub problem and other lessons learned from two dangerous weeks
- Twitter, please don't fiddle with my feed
- How Satya Nadella can get some pay-raise karma
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office