PC Pro Award winners 2007 - Software and Services
Posted on 4 Dec 2007 at 12:36
Here are the winners of the 2007 PC Pro Awards for software and services, as voted for by PC Pro readers (Click here to find out how these awards were voted for):
WINNERS - MEMSET
It's two awards in a row for Memset, which scored sixes all round for its customer support, reliability and value for money. Almost all of its users would recommend it.
HIGHLY COMMENDED - HEART INTERNET
WINNER - ZEN INTERNET
It's now four years in a row for one of the industry's most respected ISPs. Near-flawless customer service and reliability keep Zen at the top.
HIGHLY COMMENDED - MADASAFISH
WINNER - CCL (www.cclonline.com)
The Paula Radcliffe of online retailers, CCL enjoys leading from the front, taking this crown for the second year running. And it's quick on its feet, too, topping the charts for delivery.
HIGHLY COMMENDED - LAPTOPSDIRECT.CO.UK, MORECOMPUTERS.COM
SOFTWARE OF THE YEAR
WINNERS - AVG FREE EDITION, MOZILLA FIREFOX
Firefox continues to blaze the open-source trail, while AVG's free antivirus app just keeps on winning new admirers.
HIGHLY COMMENDED - ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS3
Is your business a social business? For helpful info and tips visit our hub.
- Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus release date, price in UK and new features
- Why Microsoft was forced to buy Minecraft
- New Windows 9 videos show off multi-desktops and notification centre
- BT and mobile networks warn of rising cost of Scotland split
- How to remove the U2 album from an iPhone: iTunes antivirus tool launched
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums
- How to sell more ebooks on Amazon
- 10 ways to make your business more secure
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office