Check Point offers free ZoneAlarm download
By Stuart Turton
Posted on 13 Nov 2007 at 15:59
Check Point is offering customers a free copy of ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware free of charge until 3pm GMT on 14 November.
Customers can download their copy from the site and will need to provide a valid email address to do so, with only one copy available per email.
"Browser and operating system vulnerabilities reinforce the need for consumers to continue proactively managing their online security," says Laura Yecies, general manager of Check Point's ZoneAlarm consumer division.
"In addition to keeping their systems up-to-date with the latest security patches, it also remains crucial for consumer to utilise security software that offers multiple layers of protection against both known and unknown threats."
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- Google’s support policies shove users towards Chrome
- Lenovo Yoga Tablet review: first look
- The importance of load balancing
- Windows Phone App Studio: an easy way to create your first Windows Phone 8 app
- The end of Windows XP support: what it really means for businesses
- Don't rely on Chrome's password vault
- Using Buffer to manage your social media
- Microsoft needs its own Steve Jobs
- Forget credit cards: hackers want your Facebook account
- Can't get fast enough broadband? Here's what to do
- Leap Motion and the battle against UI stagnation
- How to build a really bad network