11 Dec 2013
- Spotify now free on tablets and smartphones
- Dell's Chromebook 11 for schools starts at £190
- Nokia's Android smartphone "due next year"
- What's on this week's PC Pro podcast?
- MPs push for tighter laws against online spying
- Should Microsoft make Windows 8 free?
- Canonical finds first partner for Ubuntu Touch smartphones
10 Dec 2013
- Leap Motion: we can't fix "broken" Windows 8
- Surveillance panic could lead to restrictive data laws
- CyanogenMod offers encrypted text messages
- Start menu "coming back to Windows"
- Google unveils build-your-own Street View
- Qualcomm making 64-bit mobile chips
- Robot wars: Parcel firm DHL tests drone deliveries
9 Dec 2013
- EU warns Nokia not to become a "patent troll"
- Police knock out 40 sites accused of piracy
- Samsung launches 1TB SSD for Ultrabooks and tablets
- Government broadband chief defends fibre rollout
- iBeacon: Apple finds a new way to annoy shoppers via their iPhones
- Top tech firms tell Obama: surveillance has gone too far
6 Dec 2013
- Second NatWest outage in a week after DDoS attack
- Ex-Microsoft exec Paul Maritz "too old" to do Ballmer's job
- Microsoft patches TIFF flaw in next Patch Tuesday
- HP builds Leap Motion into keyboards
- Spotify expected to offer mobile music for free
- Briton sues Microsoft over NSA data spying
- Microsoft takes down $2.7m click-fraud botnet
- Play it again: Berlin's Computer Game Museum
- Switching from iPhone to Android: what I miss, what I don't
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
Exclusive member benefits including:
free white papers, downloads, Webinars.
- The importance of load balancing
- Windows Phone App Studio: an easy way to create your first Windows Phone 8 app
- The end of Windows XP support: what it really means for businesses
- Don't rely on Chrome's password vault
- Using Buffer to manage your social media
- Microsoft needs its own Steve Jobs
- Forget credit cards: hackers want your Facebook account
- Can't get fast enough broadband? Here's what to do
- Leap Motion and the battle against UI stagnation
- How to build a really bad network