Skip to navigation

PCPro-Computing in the Real World Printed from www.pcpro.co.uk

Register to receive our regular email newsletter at http://www.pcpro.co.uk/registration.

The newsletter contains links to our latest PC news, product reviews, features and how-to guides, plus special offers and competitions.

Got a comment or problem regarding the cover disc?

Moderators: greemble, TimDanton, Josefov, graham_epu, Bluespider, Barry_Collins, StuartTurton, timark_uk, Luke_EPU, Cecil_EPU, Alan_EPU, PCPro Moderators

Re: NEW DOWNLOAD SERVICE

Postby nickrh » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm in Sussex, England. The download service claims I can't download anything I've tried to because the service is not available in my country!

I've used the means provided to complain about this, if anything useful results I'll provide the info here in case anyone else has this problem.

Technology appears beyond PC Pro currently.

I won't be renewing my subscription again, I was sold something when I renewed my subscription - the DVD edition, only to receive no DVD in the first edition after renewing it. Its a sham at the least.
nickrh

Re: NEW DOWNLOAD SERVICE

Postby Cerberus_64 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:29 pm

I'm in the UK also, but with the coverdisc layout being online, I only download the full applications and then web pages for the rest. I don't have the time to go through downloading it all, and haven't had any issues with it. They should have the option of downloading a DVD image file as well as the above by rights. :wink:
Cerberus_64

Previous

Return to Cover Disc Forum