Skip to navigation

PCPro-Computing in the Real World Printed from www.pcpro.co.uk

Register to receive our regular email newsletter at http://www.pcpro.co.uk/registration.

The newsletter contains links to our latest PC news, product reviews, features and how-to guides, plus special offers and competitions.

Got a comment or problem regarding the cover disc?

Moderators: greemble, TimDanton, Josefov, graham_epu, Bluespider, Barry_Collins, StuartTurton, timark_uk, Luke_EPU, Cecil_EPU, Alan_EPU, PCPro Moderators

Re: O&O DEFRAG 14.5 & Auslogics BoostSpeed WITH MAG

Postby axxo1 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 am

Out_for_justice wrote:
moxxey wrote:
ana551 wrote:same problem here mine is also trial version and cant get register key

The registration pages are not kept online indefinitely - this giveaway was from October 2012.

All very well saying that now, months later, but people have been having problems right from the start, when the magazine was still on the shelves. And they got no solutions or even courtesy replies then either. Does anyone from PCPRO ever look at these pages? Do they even care? Is it fair to say that the whole coverdisc and free software thing is just a joke and a sham offer to catch unsuspecting people who've never been unlucky enough to buy PCPRO before? I used to have a high opinion of PCPRO, and trusted their reviews and opinions, but not anymore. If they're happy to con me with a coverdisc, how do I know they won't con me with an untrue review of a product from a big advertiser?

I don't understand what makes you think they would do that.
Actually I have always found their reviews pretty accurate.
axxo1

Re: O&O DEFRAG 14.5 & Auslogics BoostSpeed WITH MAG

Postby Robert_Here » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Yeah, Auslogics BoostSpeed is not at all a free program. They are providing the trial version as a free edition of the program. After the trial period runs out, you have to buy the same. I think it costs around 49.95 USD for one year license
Last edited by greemble on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removal of spam link
Robert_Here

Previous

Return to Cover Disc Forum