Features Archive for September 2014
- How to install iOS 8 without deleting apps and data
- 44 best Android apps 2014: what are the best Android apps to download?
- Putting people at the centre of software design
- How to use remote-access software
- Best of IDF: top tech and memorable moments from Intel's tech show
- Become a tech support superhero
- Tech support horror stories
- What’s the best 4G network in the UK?
- 31 best Windows 8.1 apps of 2014
- How to edit PDFs: make change to a PDF
- 39 best iPhone and iPad apps of 2014
- Building a patently better future
- How to update Android apps individually: stop Google Play apps from auto-updating
- How to find a driver for an unknown device
- How do Google's self-driving cars work?
- ARM vs Intel processors: what’s the difference?
- Dropbox vs OneDrive vs Google Drive: what's the best cloud storage service of 2014?
- 13 computers that changed the world
- 8 best chromecast apps: get more out Chromecast with these essential apps
- Hacking the Internet of Things: from smart cars to toilets
- Teaching kids to code
- Best free translation apps for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- Five worst SMB security threats... and how to solve them
- How to free up hard disk space
- Driverless cars: could your next car be driven by a robot?
- Best extensions for Chrome and Firefox
- The 18 best Outlook tips for increasing productivity: become an Outlook expert with these lesser-known tips
- Your online habits could land you in prison
- Life after Kickstarter: what happens after a project's funded?
- How to play arcade games on your PC with MAME: play retro games on your computer with this Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator (MAME)
- How to play old games on your PC, smartphone and tablet: play old Super Nintendo, Sega Megadrive and Commodore 64 games on modern hardware.
- Bletchley Park and TNMOC: the cracks between the codebreakers
- Best free antivirus 2014: What is the best free internet security software?
- How to upgrade from Windows XP to Ubuntu: the cheapest way to upgrade from XP
- What to do if you’re still on Windows XP: should I upgrade from Windows XP?
- Windows 9: ten ways for Microsoft to save Windows
- How to decommission or sell an old PC
- Google robots: how they'll take over the world
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums