Rise of the code schools
Posted on 23 Nov 2012 at 12:09
Author: David Bayon
When it comes to programming, the classroom is moving online. David Bayon looks at the new wave of start-ups that are making coding trendy again
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Another great site that teachers and students love especially at High School is http://codeavengers.com
Teacher after teacher have commented that the students are much more engaged and learning more with CodeAvengers than CodeCademy.
By CodeAvengers on 23 Nov 2012
In New Zealand, we have been trialing out various online code schools for a national roll out. We found one that sat above the rest in way of the actual quality of the lessons (not the site itself yet). Here is a recent story with the Prime Minister of New Zealand learning to code http://blog.codeavengers.com/2012/11/new-zealand-p
By MixMastaMike on 23 Nov 2012
Code Avengers is not only getting strong interest from New Zealand it is also quickly attracting a GLOBAL audience due to its well structured lessons. Try it out and see why at http://www.codeavengers.com/
By RickyRiccardo on 23 Nov 2012
- Windows 10: release date, features, free update and cloud version
- iPhone 6 Plus "less likely to bend than HTC One"
- iPhone 6 Plus: Apple's had nine complaints over "bendgate"
- Does the iPhone 6 Plus bend?
- Adobe buys Aviary to open Creative Cloud to mobile
- iPhone 6 is toughest Apple handset yet
- Ellison steps down: but who's really running Oracle now?
- Amazon releases high-end Kindle Voyage Touch
- Sony warns of massive loss on smartphones
- Dropbox app doesn't work properly with iOS 8
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers