Everything you need to know about Office 2013
Posted on 21 Sep 2012 at 11:46
You may have used the beta extensively, but have you found all the new features? We reveal all
Not content with unleashing a new operating system on the world next month, Microsoft is also preparing to give us a shiny new version of Office to go with it. It has a fresh look, dozens of new features and makes a huge shift towards cloud computing.
In this feature we'll dive deep into the many new features and improvements in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote in Office 2013, and we'll take a close look at Microsoft's shift towards Office in the cloud.
Click the links below to find out everything you need to know about Office 2013.
See for yourself
If you haven't already tried out the Office 2013 applications for yourself, you can download the Office 365 Home Premium Preview here.
Author: PC Pro staff
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on email@example.com
- iPhone 6 release date, rumours, specs and features: when will the iPhone 6 come out in the UK?
- Windows 8.2: release date, features and free cloud version
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha release date, specs and rumoured price in the UK
- Vodafone has worst reception but Ofcom tests questioned
- Boxed iPhone 6 photos leak online
- Still on IE8? You've got 18 months to upgrade
- iPhone 6 launch event tipped for 9 September
- Feature updates coming to Patch Tuesday
- What's new in OS X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview 5 and iOS 8 beta 5?
- Google I/O live stream and blog: how to watch 2014 Google I/O keynote speech live
- 20 years of PC Pro: our first A-List
- Wikipedia's "right to be forgotten" protest hits the wrong note
- 3D printing hits the high street for plastic selfies
- 20 years of PC Pro: What amazed us in our first issue
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone