Everything you need to know about Office 2013
Posted on 21 Sep 2012 at 11:46
You may have used the beta extensively, but have you found all the new features? We reveal all
Not content with unleashing a new operating system on the world next month, Microsoft is also preparing to give us a shiny new version of Office to go with it. It has a fresh look, dozens of new features and makes a huge shift towards cloud computing.
In this feature we'll dive deep into the many new features and improvements in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote in Office 2013, and we'll take a close look at Microsoft's shift towards Office in the cloud.
Click the links below to find out everything you need to know about Office 2013.
See for yourself
If you haven't already tried out the Office 2013 applications for yourself, you can download the Office 365 Home Premium Preview here.
Author: PC Pro staff
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government asks ISPs to help with online security
- HP's Whitman: desktops aren't dead
- Yahoo Mail outage blamed on "hardware problems"
- Dell's Chromebook 11 for schools starts at £190
- Surveillance panic could lead to restrictive data laws
- Google unveils build-your-own Street View
- Qualcomm making 64-bit mobile chips
- Police knock out 40 sites accused of piracy
- Samsung launches 1TB SSD for Ultrabooks and tablets
- More than 100 Britons hit by CryptoLocker
- Play it again: Berlin's Computer Game Museum
- Switching from iPhone to Android: what I miss, what I don't
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka