Everything you need to know about Office 2013
Posted on 21 Sep 2012 at 11:46
You may have used the beta extensively, but have you found all the new features? We reveal all
Not content with unleashing a new operating system on the world next month, Microsoft is also preparing to give us a shiny new version of Office to go with it. It has a fresh look, dozens of new features and makes a huge shift towards cloud computing.
In this feature we'll dive deep into the many new features and improvements in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote in Office 2013, and we'll take a close look at Microsoft's shift towards Office in the cloud.
Click the links below to find out everything you need to know about Office 2013.
See for yourself
If you haven't already tried out the Office 2013 applications for yourself, you can download the Office 365 Home Premium Preview here.
Author: PC Pro staff
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government wheedles more funding for online child protection from ISPs
- AMD’s "Seattle" ARM chips set for 2014 release
- Microsoft offloads cheap Surface RT tablets to schools
- Outlook.com to ditch linked accounts over security fears
- Adobe’s subscription-only Creative Cloud goes live
- Skype rolls out free video voicemail
- Spotify confirms UK outage
- One in ten emails from BT accounts is malicious
- Office 365 for iPhone arrives
- IE has caught up, Google admits, as it kills Chrome Frame
- Huawei Ascend P6 review: first look
- Adobe Illustrator CC review: first look
- Let MPs tell us what they really want ISPs to block
- Adobe Photoshop CC review: first look
- WWDC 2013 and iOS 7 launch: live blog
- Sony VAIO Pro review: first look
- Want child porn blocked? Meet the IWF
- Is it worth upgrading a media centre to Windows 8?
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?
- Hands on with the new Google Maps