Everything you need to know about Office 2013
Posted on 21 Sep 2012 at 11:46
You may have used the beta extensively, but have you found all the new features? We reveal all
Not content with unleashing a new operating system on the world next month, Microsoft is also preparing to give us a shiny new version of Office to go with it. It has a fresh look, dozens of new features and makes a huge shift towards cloud computing.
In this feature we'll dive deep into the many new features and improvements in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote in Office 2013, and we'll take a close look at Microsoft's shift towards Office in the cloud.
Click the links below to find out everything you need to know about Office 2013.
See for yourself
If you haven't already tried out the Office 2013 applications for yourself, you can download the Office 365 Home Premium Preview here.
Author: PC Pro staff
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
- iOS 7.1: what's new?
- Europol warns: public Wi-Fi isn't safe
- IDC: iPad intertia opens door for Windows tablets
- Rivals put on notice as Spotify snaps up The Echo Nest
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 leaks via Microsoft's website
- Mozilla questions why Dell charges £16 to install Firefox
- Hundreds of NHS sites vulnerable to hackers
- Samsung Chromebook 2 gets faux-leather look - and bloatware
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 hits RTM
- Hackers take Meetup.com offline over $300 ransom
- CeBit 2014 diary: Cameron comes to town
- The 5 most interesting UK businesses at SXSW
- Quickest way to upload 1GB? Hop on a train
- Move over Delia: IBM Watson is cooking tonight
- Eric Schmidt on the double-edged smartphone: friend and foe
- Getty joins the race to the bottom
- Hour of Code: five steps to learn how to code
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet review: first look
- Sony Xperia Z2 review: first look
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 review: first look