Buyer's guide to HDMI cables
Posted on 17 Aug 2012 at 14:50
Author: Darien Graham-Smith
There are lots of different HDMI cables, so what should you be looking for? Darien Graham-Smith explains
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Useful article, thanks.
By seagull on 5 Sep 2012
Don't be like them ...
Great article. But for those that think justifying £150 on a 1m premium branded cable still makes a difference ...
By Logical15 on 18 Sep 2012
- Police knock out 40 sites accused of piracy
- Samsung launches 1TB SSD for Ultrabooks and tablets
- More than 100 Britons hit by CryptoLocker
- BlackBerry says "we're still alive" as sales hit new low
- Apple buys Twitter search startup Topsy
- Next wave of Windows updates codenamed "Threshold"
- Surface 2 owners locked out due to BitLocker bug
- Bitcoin-mining software hidden in "sneaky" programs
- Surface 2 bug makes screen go dark during games
- Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet goes on sale Wednesday
- Switching from iPhone to Android: what I miss, what I don't
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- Google’s support policies shove users towards Chrome