Buyer's guide to HDMI cables
Posted on 17 Aug 2012 at 14:50
Author: Darien Graham-Smith
There are lots of different HDMI cables, so what should you be looking for? Darien Graham-Smith explains
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Useful article, thanks.
By seagull on 5 Sep 2012
Don't be like them ...
Great article. But for those that think justifying £150 on a 1m premium branded cable still makes a difference ...
By Logical15 on 18 Sep 2012
- Chrome Remote Desktop now available on Android
- Sony warns of fresh VAIO battery fires
- 4G version of Surface 2 launched in the UK
- BlackBerry CEO says not selling off phones "any time soon"
- 13 May: the day we'll know if Microsoft is really abandoning Windows XP
- Office for iPad hits 12m downloads, but receives poor reviews
- Windows Phone 8.1 gets its own PA: Cortana
- 24m vulnerable home routers ready to launch DDoS attacks
- Mozilla's Eich: my views on gay marriage are irrelevant
- Windows support scam ringleader convicted
- Windows 8.1 Update: an abject surrender
- The insane economics of Sky Now TV
- No such thing as a free app... so pay up if you want quality
- Time to outlaw crapware-laden installers
- Windows Phone 8.1 video: hands-on
- Office for iPad: key information
- Why every PC buyer owes Richard Durkin a debt of gratitude
- HTC One M8 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: 2014's big-hitters compared
- Windows XP end of life: key information
- Cut out the broadband jargon? What jargon?