Buyer's guide to HDMI cables
Posted on 17 Aug 2012 at 14:50
Author: Darien Graham-Smith
There are lots of different HDMI cables, so what should you be looking for? Darien Graham-Smith explains
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Useful article, thanks.
By seagull on 5 Sep 2012
Don't be like them ...
Great article. But for those that think justifying £150 on a 1m premium branded cable still makes a difference ...
By Logical15 on 18 Sep 2012
- Windows 9 Technical Preview launch date revealed
- New Windows 9 videos show off multi-desktops and notification centre
- Chromebook owners get access to Android apps
- SanDisk lets you pop half-terabyte card in your camera
- Windows 9 video shows new Start menu
- Microsoft killing Nokia and Windows Phone brands
- OneDrive promises faster sync and 10GB file uploads
- Surface Pro 3 Wi-Fi issues fixed with new update
- Apple quietly kills off the iPod Classic
- Live: Apple iPhone 6 launch - how to watch the iPhone 6 launch event
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")
- 20 years of PC Pro: our best covers
- Why we've closed the PC Pro forums