Buyer’s guide to all-in-one PCs
Posted on 17 Jun 2012 at 16:13
Compact, convenient and powerful, the all-in-one PC is a perfect fit for many classrooms. Jamie Stephens helps you select the right one for your school
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
- BBC admits £100 million IT project was a "waste"
- ISPs offer network-level porn filters to dodge "regulatory threats"
- Intel: PC designs "not compelling enough"
- Microsoft reinstates the Start button – on a mouse
- Google considers $1 billion bid for satnav firm Waze
- Hyperoptic extends 1Gbit/sec broadband beyond London
- Lenovo defies PC slump to post 90% profit increase
- Schools warm up to BYOD for tablets
- Xbox One: what it means for Windows PCs
- IBM's Watson answers customers' questions
- Is it worth upgrading a media centre to Windows 8?
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?
- Hands on with the new Google Maps
- Nokia Lumia 925 review: first look
- Why I won't subscribe to Creative Cloud
- GoPro camera strapped to a remote-control helicopter: the ultimate boy's toy
- Acer Iconia A1 review: first look
- Acer Aspire P3 review: first look
- Acer Aspire R7 review: first look
- How we produce the PC Pro podcast