What's inside an Ultrabook?
Posted on 26 Mar 2012 at 11:49
Find out what the inside of an Ultrabook looks like with our infographic
Ever wondered how PC manufacturers manage to cram so many components into the remarkably slim Ultrabook chassis?
We've taken apart an Asus Zenbook UX31 Ultrabook to show you exactly what's going on inside an Ultrabook, with descriptions of each of the key components.
Viewing on an iPad, iPhone or other device without Flash? Click here to download the PDF.
Author: Sasha Muller
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yahoo seeks "cool" with Tumblr purchase
- Dell profits slide 79% amid buyout talks
- Forget cloud subscriptions: users prefer standard licences
- McAfee: cloud storage could help spread viruses
- Analysts question Windows 8 as UK PC shipments slump
- McAfee: smart homes need security
- Firefox 21 lands with "health report" and Android update
- Windows Blue (8.1): release date, screenshots, features
- McAfee LiveSafe protects PCs, mobiles and the cloud
- Android boss: Samsung's not a problem for Google
- Hands on with the new Google Maps
- Nokia Lumia 925 review: first look
- Why I won't subscribe to Creative Cloud
- GoPro camera strapped to a remote-control helicopter: the ultimate boy's toy
- Acer Iconia A1 review: first look
- Acer Aspire P3 review: first look
- Acer Aspire R7 review: first look
- How we produce the PC Pro podcast
- Google Now draining iPhone battery
- The government website that doesn't work with IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Macs or smartphones