The Evolution of Search
Posted on 24 Aug 2009 at 12:37
Microsoft's new search engine, Bing, comes onto a search market that's evolved and matured massively over the past few years. We speak to Microsoft programme manager Mike Miles about where search is going, and how Bing is moving it forward.
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on email@example.com
- What is Google Inbox?
- Windows 10 release date, features and how to get the Technical Preview
- Google announces the Nexus 6, Nexus 9 and the arrival of Android Lollipop
- Lenovo and Ashton Kutcher launch Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 2 and Yoga 3 Pro
- Lenovo Yoga event live stream: watch Ashton Kutcher's tablet launch live
- HTC shows off Desire Eye selfie phone and periscope-like camera
- Xim: the slideshow app to get excited about
- Adobe has more apps for iOS, but none for Android
- How to download and install Windows 10 Technical Preview
- iPhone 6 Plus "less likely to bend than HTC One"
- Google Glass: mugger bait, pub problem and other lessons learned from two dangerous weeks
- Twitter, please don't fiddle with my feed
- How Satya Nadella can get some pay-raise karma
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold