The Evolution of Search
Posted on 24 Aug 2009 at 12:37
Microsoft's new search engine, Bing, comes onto a search market that's evolved and matured massively over the past few years. We speak to Microsoft programme manager Mike Miles about where search is going, and how Bing is moving it forward.
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sony Xperia Z3 specs leak online
- iPhone 6 release date, rumours, specs and features: when will the iPhone 6 come out in the UK?
- Windows 8.2/Windows 9: release date, features and free cloud version
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha release date, specs and rumoured price in the UK
- Vodafone has worst reception but Ofcom tests questioned
- Boxed iPhone 6 photos leak online
- Still on IE8? You've got 18 months to upgrade
- iPhone 6 launch event tipped for 9 September
- Feature updates coming to Patch Tuesday
- What's new in OS X 10.10 Yosemite Developer Preview 5 and iOS 8 beta 5?
- 20 years of PC Pro: our greatest review mistakes
- 20 years of PC Pro: our first A-List
- Wikipedia's "right to be forgotten" protest hits the wrong note
- 3D printing hits the high street for plastic selfies
- 20 years of PC Pro: What amazed us in our first issue
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere