Behind Bing with a Microsoft search expert
Posted on 18 Aug 2009 at 10:18
We speak to technical expert Jordi Ribas, of Microsoft's Bing European STC team, about the ways in which Microsoft is tailoring Bing to UK and European users.
For more details about purchasing this feature and/or images for editorial usage, please contact Jasmine Samra on email@example.com
- Sky broadband recovering after copper theft outage
- BT follows Sky and TalkTalk with network-level porn filter
- Google might ditch Intel for its own server chips
- Flickr crashes briefly after Yahoo Mail outage
- Government asks ISPs to help with online security
- HP's Whitman: desktops aren't dead
- Yahoo Mail outage blamed on "hardware problems"
- Dell's Chromebook 11 for schools starts at £190
- Surveillance panic could lead to restrictive data laws
- Google unveils build-your-own Street View
- Play it again: Berlin's Computer Game Museum
- Switching from iPhone to Android: what I miss, what I don't
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka