Recipe for a billion-dollar website
Posted on 15 Jul 2008 at 16:49
Author: Davey Winder
Davey Winder finds out why the Googles and Facebooks succeed where so many fail.
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Payments may get better soon too
Just starting a project that enables safe payments in shops and on websites. Once we have this in place, accepting payment no longer needs to be such a fight with PCI compliance or the need for a virus free computer (yes, I meant that).
By nuclear_glow on 17 Jan 2012
- How to download and install Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Windows 10: release date, features, free update and cloud version
- iPhone 6 Plus "less likely to bend than HTC One"
- iPhone 6 Plus: Apple's had nine complaints over "bendgate"
- Does the iPhone 6 Plus bend?
- Adobe buys Aviary to open Creative Cloud to mobile
- iPhone 6 is toughest Apple handset yet
- Ellison steps down: but who's really running Oracle now?
- Amazon releases high-end Kindle Voyage Touch
- Sony warns of massive loss on smartphones
- Windows 10: a step back to go forward
- Michael Dell: Cloud infrastructure is the roads, bridges and highways of the 21st century
- How to check your identity hasn’t been sold to the hackers
- Tim Cook: this is how much TV has changed since the 70s
- Westminster wins the .London battle
- 20 years of PC Pro: from deep pan pizza to virtualisation
- Five reasons why the Apple Watch leaves me cold
- Apple Watch, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus: Tim Cook's Apple back with a bang?
- BT Home Hub 5: how to get maximum speed
- 20 years of PC Pro: one-star reviews (including "the worst tablet we've ever seen")