Recipe for a billion-dollar website
Posted on 15 Jul 2008 at 16:49
Author: Davey Winder
Davey Winder finds out why the Googles and Facebooks succeed where so many fail.
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Payments may get better soon too
Just starting a project that enables safe payments in shops and on websites. Once we have this in place, accepting payment no longer needs to be such a fight with PCI compliance or the need for a virus free computer (yes, I meant that).
By nuclear_glow on 17 Jan 2012
- Police knock out 40 sites accused of piracy
- Samsung launches 1TB SSD for Ultrabooks and tablets
- More than 100 Britons hit by CryptoLocker
- BlackBerry says "we're still alive" as sales hit new low
- Apple buys Twitter search startup Topsy
- Next wave of Windows updates codenamed "Threshold"
- Surface 2 owners locked out due to BitLocker bug
- Bitcoin-mining software hidden in "sneaky" programs
- Surface 2 bug makes screen go dark during games
- Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet goes on sale Wednesday
- Switching from iPhone to Android: what I miss, what I don't
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka
- Google’s support policies shove users towards Chrome