Recipe for a billion-dollar website
Posted on 15 Jul 2008 at 16:49
Author: Davey Winder
Davey Winder finds out why the Googles and Facebooks succeed where so many fail.
Fill in the form to send this article to a friend
Payments may get better soon too
Just starting a project that enables safe payments in shops and on websites. Once we have this in place, accepting payment no longer needs to be such a fight with PCI compliance or the need for a virus free computer (yes, I meant that).
By nuclear_glow on 17 Jan 2012
- Google I/O live stream and blog: how to watch 2014 Google I/O keynote speech live
- Google testing its own domain registration service
- Adobe announces first hardware: Adobe Ink and Slide
- Vote now in the PC Pro Excellence Awards 2014!
- What’s new in OS X 10.10? Apple Yosemite’s new features
- Samsung Z Tizen phone helps loosen ties with Android
- Microsoft rumoured to launch smartwatch this summer
- LG G3 launched: LG takes the wraps off smartphone that offers “more with less effort”
- LG G3 launch live video stream and blog: as it happened
- Apple fixes iMessage lock-in for Android switchers
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- Meet the robots helping teach children
- PaperLater: would you pay to print the internet?
- Amazon vs Kobo: how much to make the ebook switch?
- Phishing emails: how I nearly got caught out