Windows 8.1 is more than just an updated Start screen. We look at the new technologies introduced in the latest version ...
Manufacturers are finding ways to make money out of Bitcoin mining
You don’t need to spend hundreds of pounds to source a capable PC
We take a look behind the scenes at Novatech, visiting its Hampshire factory to see what goes into making a homegrown PC
You've fallen victim to malware. Davey Winder reveals what to do next
- What's on this week's PC Pro podcast?
- Spotify now free on tablets and smartphones
- Nokia's Android smartphone "due next year"
- MPs push for tighter laws against online spying
- Should Microsoft make Windows 8 free?
- Canonical finds first partner for Ubuntu Touch smartphones
- Dell's Chromebook 11 for schools starts at £190
- Leap Motion: we can't fix "broken" Windows 8
- Surveillance panic could lead to restrictive data laws
- CyanogenMod offers encrypted text messages
- The importance of load balancing
- Windows Phone App Studio: an easy way to create your first Windows Phone 8 app
- The end of Windows XP support: what it really means for businesses
- Don't rely on Chrome's password vault
- Using Buffer to manage your social media
- Microsoft needs its own Steve Jobs
- Forget credit cards: hackers want your Facebook account
- Can't get fast enough broadband? Here's what to do
- Leap Motion and the battle against UI stagnation
- How to build a really bad network
- Play it again: Berlin's Computer Game Museum
- Switching from iPhone to Android: what I miss, what I don't
- Tech City: Easy to score when you move the goalposts
- How to remove SkyDrive from the Windows 8.1 Explorer
- Switching from iPhone to Android? Switch off iMessage
- Why is Google pumping more money into Firefox?
- Sky Broadband Shield review
- Samsung Galaxy S4: how to double your battery life
- Motorola Moto G review: first look
- IBM Watson meets Willy Wonka