The way computing is being taught in schools puts a new emphasis on coding, but are students and schools ready?
The 18 best Outlook tips that can make handling your email quicker and easier
Google has already taken over the web and smartphones; now it's targeting artificial intelligence and robotics
They showcase Britain’s wartime computers. Now they’re at war with one another. Nicole Kobie steps into the fight ...
If your computer is running dangerously low on storage space, you've come to the right place
Extensions can customise and transform the behaviour of your browser. Here are our pick of the best 46 tools
- Malware can live in USBs undetected
- Hundreds of IE updates in Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1
- Microsoft ordered to hand over European data
- Fitness trackers could pose stalking risk
- BT: Tech City's broadband is fine - startups just need to pay more
- Will the iPhone 6 arrive a month before the iWatch?
- SilentPower PC keeps cool with copper foam
- 1Password coming to iOS 8 apps
- What's on this week's PC Pro podcast?
- Finally legal to rip music from CDs - just don't break DRM
- Top five VoIP mistakes
- How to add in-app purchasing to an iPhone, Android or Windows app
- Remote-control ransomware: TeamViewer and software hardball
- Why laptops with serial ports matter to the Internet of Things
- Make your mobile battery last longer
- Small steps into handling Big Data
- Nexus 5: does it really run stock Android?
- How to get broadband to a garden office
- How to write your company's IT security policy
- Raspberry Pi and Wolfram: a must-have for every child
- How Google Glass ruined my lunch hour
- Smartphone battery packs: can a USB power pack beat the festival battery blues?
- Windows Easy Transfer – not so "easy" in Windows 8.1
- Formula 1: what a difference virtualisation makes
- Office of the future: comfy chairs and tablets everywhere
- I went to Glastonbury and the only thing that got high was my smartphone
- Meet the robots helping teach children
- PaperLater: would you pay to print the internet?
- Amazon vs Kobo: how much to make the ebook switch?
- Phishing emails: how I nearly got caught out