Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need to register?
- How can I change my newsletter subscription?
- What if I forgot my username/password
- What are RSS Feeds?
- What is Social Bookmarking?
In order to alter which newsletters you are subscribed to, click on the Your Profile Details link in the Sign Up box on the right-hand side of this page.
If you have forgotten your username we cannot supply you with it, as we have no method of checking whether you are the person you say you are. If you have forgotten your password, we can resend it to the email address you specified when you registered. If you change email addresses, please remember to provide us with a new one as we cannot forward passwords to unregistered email addresses.
An RSS Reader is a small application that reads a feed from our site and presents it to you via a simple list in a single window. It allows you to keep up-to-date with the news, as it happens. In order to access this service you will need an RSS reader. You can find more information and a full list of PC Pro’s RSS feeds here http://www.pcpro.co.uk/feeds
At the bottom of all our articles you will find links to a variety of social bookmarking sites including Digg, del.icio.us, Slashdot, Facebook and StumbleUpon. If you want to add a link to one of our stories into your personal social bookmark list, or want to share it with other users, just click on any of these links. A new window will open and will load the submission page for the bookmarking site you have chosen. Where possible, we will pre-populate the fields on the submission page with the headline, summary and URL for the PC Pro article you want to share. Remember, you may be prompted to log in to the social bookmarking site you choose before you can post a link.
- Flexible tablets closer to reality with graphene ink
- Now Apple is targeted over tax avoidance
- Mobile chip makers overtake AMD in market share
- Nokia Lumia 'EOS' may feature slimmed down PureView
- Leap Motion reveals Windows 8 controls
- Flickr offers "awesome" 1TB of free storage
- EE confirms 4G network outage
- EU promises single telecoms market by 2015
- Samsung courts Android developers with $800,000 contest
- iOS 7: release date, features and more
- Flickr redesign: is it enough to tempt photographers back?
- Hands on with the new Google Maps
- Nokia Lumia 925 review: first look
- Why I won't subscribe to Creative Cloud
- GoPro camera strapped to a remote-control helicopter: the ultimate boy's toy
- Acer Iconia A1 review: first look
- Acer Aspire P3 review: first look
- Acer Aspire R7 review: first look
- How we produce the PC Pro podcast
- Google Now draining iPhone battery
- Start8 and ModernMix: making Windows 8 work on a desktop
- How to boost your mobile reception
- How to fix Facebook: Social Fixer
- Taking the stress out of WordPress updates
- Where to download free web fonts
- Turn your tablet into a Sky+ remote control
- How to measure the success of a new IT system
- Three years on: the state of the tablet market
- Windows 8: what works and what doesn't
- Yes, I write down my passwords