Eight technology firms - including Apple, Microsoft and Google - call for an end to mass internet surveillance
- Government broadband chief defends fibre rollout
- Samsung launches 1TB SSD for Ultrabooks and tablets
- Fibre sells out within hours in area BT said "wasn't commercially viable"
- iBeacon: Apple finds a new way to annoy shoppers via their iPhones
- Top tech firms tell Obama: surveillance has gone too far
- Second NatWest outage in a week after DDoS attack
- Ex-Microsoft exec Paul Maritz "too old" to do Ballmer's job
- Microsoft patches TIFF flaw in next Patch Tuesday
Steve Cassidy reveals why some big-name firms still go offline
Find out what's on the PC Pro podcast this week
This month's magazine includes a gift guide, Surface Pro 2 review and much more
Find out how you can now get PC Pro on Windows 8/RT devices
We reveal the winners of our 2013 PC Pro Excellence Awards, as voted for by our readers
Discover how a long-term approach to improving communication can increase the efficiency of your staff and your company. In association with IBM.
Exclusive member benefits including:
free white papers, downloads, Webinars.
There are dozens of exciting prizes up for grabs on PC Pro Competitions. All our competitions are free to enter. Try your luck.ENTER NOW