Security researchers offered rewards to find vulnerabilities in IE11 and Windows 8.1 previews
- Microsoft "held talks" to acquire Nokia's handset business
- Kim Dotcom outraged after Megaupload data "massacre"
- Yahoo: recycling user IDs isn’t a security risk
- Microsoft offers bug bounty for Windows 8.1
- What's on this week's PC Pro podcast?
- Apple TV adds HBO Go, Sky News and WatchESPN
- Surface RT tablets to feature Qualcomm processors
- BT CEO steps down to join government
Find out what's on the PC Pro podcast this week
Take part in the UK's biggest IT survey and win one of our fantastic prizes, including an Ultrabook, top camera and NAS drive
Find out the different ways you can read PC Pro every month
Videos, deep dives, practical guides, business advice - all exclusive and produced by IT experts.
A PC Pro investigation reveals the dubious nature of sites selling equipment that claims to boost mobile phone signals
Killer phones, Intel Haswell, free music
Exclusive member benefits including:
free white papers, downloads, Webinars.
There are dozens of exciting prizes up for grabs on PC Pro Competitions. All our competitions are free to enter. Try your luck.ENTER NOW